OT: CBD Oil Question

Jimmy Hoffa

I'm currently farming HEMP here in Nevada 

Have you been to the Buy Legal Meds CBD Dispensary out there?

Cannahemp also is located in Nevada, I believe. And one other site that I cannot think of at the moment. 

Smart of you to Farm it, as Hemp is undergoing a gold rush right now. Sell me a pound when your crop is ready!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this cured his gout? He doesn’t take any meds or manages his diet better?

I’m sorry but CBD doesn’t manage gout.

He stopped taking CBD for a while when he had a flare up or whatever, and then took what he was told and all of that, but later got back on CBD and told me he was doing fine. 

Could def be a case of placebo for that, but I am not saying it totally cured his gout or anything, but he has arthritis, gout and various associated stuff and reported a positive after using CBD and then again after re-starting it. 

Just sharing my (and his) experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

We should invest in this shit. It's only getting bigger and bigger.

Yep, I hear people at work that would never dream of smoking marijuana suddenly talking about CBD. There is a huge market out there of people that are hearing about this stuff for the first time now that legalization has taken much of the demonization out of weed and weed products.

Yep, I hear people at work that would never dream of smoking marijuana suddenly talking about CBD. There is a huge market out there of people that are hearing about this stuff for the first time now that legalization has taken much of the demonization out of weed and weed products.

I see this stuff in most every gas station now.

I can honestly say the complete opposite.

do you need it to relax?

i was trying it for joint pain/tinnitus... has done close to nothing for either, except maybe letting me sleep a little better (that comes with some nasty dry mouth though)

did you use marijuana before?  maybe there's some tolerance for me there so the lower level thc does nothing?

do you need it to relax?

i was trying it for joint pain/tinnitus... has done close to nothing for either, except maybe letting me sleep a little better (that comes with some nasty dry mouth though)

did you use marijuana before?  maybe there's some tolerance for me there so the lower level thc does nothing?

Does work. You just need to find the right dosage.