Today's Board

kovacsbar

31 random bullshit threads with nothing to do with gambling. Spaghetti, game of thrones, church and pacifism are much more current and popular than MLB or the NBA playoffs.

7 threads directly related to picks and/or gambling that have low views.

7 sports interest threads including Butterbean, a high school kid and the Indy 500.

0 MLB threads

1 NBA thread

The funniest thing is that only one woman posts here and

this fine body of work was created completely by boys.

This is a gambling forum not about gambling.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the grass is greener

There is no grass, it's the same everywhere except the mega sites. They have a much higher% of sports and gambling. We could really increase membership and post count if we made an effort. If I'm a new guy now I take one look at this and never again.

You are correct though, there are better things to do.

Dude 99.9% of your posts are non gambling

Get some fukking self awareness

You are correct. There are no handicapping threads of interest to me. Baseball for instance.

Not his problem, guy.

Chitty complaints lolzzz

Wrong. It is my problem. I want to discuss wagering, angles, stats, daily slates, fantasy. All of it. The site should be 80% relevant sports and wagering, not the other way around.

And don't gimme that shit it's baseball season. There's all sorts going on.

Fair points, to be honest.

Can you start something that's very interesting to you and we can see how it garners interest or not?

Tyia.

It doesn't. The community left at this site would rather discuss anything but.

We need new posters but we aren't gonna attract them like this. We did a lot of work to optimize THE GAMBLING FORUM and when the SEO draws on a new poster he see's a thread about renting mens clothing or some TV show that aired 25 years before they were born. Or Kolzig's demented rambling.

Bounce.

It doesn't. The community left at this site would rather discuss anything but.

We need new posters but we aren't gonna attract them like this. We did a lot of work to optimize THE GAMBLING FORUM and when the SEO draws on a new poster he see's a thread about renting mens clothing or some TV show that aired 25 years before they were born. Or Kolzig's demented rambling.

Bounce.

I keep up a lot of the politics because SEO to capture folks. Or potentially.

Honestly, I lament some of the stuff you do as well.

Would like to help TGF find a way to start grabbing traffic like the other place, but folks here do have their preferred style of chat n what they want to discuss, so it's a sorta cart before the horse thing if there was an effort to implement your 80/20 ratio.

Best to see if folks like yourself take initiatives on certain topics n see how interest spurs from there. Things tend to work in waves, so while we are at a lopsided ratio now, when it flips again, it will be lopsided the other way.

Hopefully.

I keep up a lot of the politics because SEO to capture folks. Or potentially.

Honestly, I lament some of the stuff you do as well.

Would like to help TGF find a way to start grabbing traffic like the other place, but folks here do have their preferred style of chat n what they want to discuss, so it's a sorta cart before the horse thing if there was an effort to implement your 80/20 ratio.

Best to see if folks like yourself take initiatives on certain topics n see how interest spurs from there. Things tend to work in waves, so while we are at a lopsided ratio now, when it flips again, it will be lopsided the other way.

Hopefully.

GL moving forward