I think I just saw one of The Merrymen

fifty cint

The only restaurant in GVR that's halfway decent is Bottiglia's.

Hank's is overpriced and underwhelming. Pizza Rock can't even make pasta without overcooking the noodles. Tides is average at best. The buffet is terrible.

You're better off at Capriotti's or Fatburger. Or walking down to The District and going to Lucille's or King's Fish House.

Don't forget Settebello. Excellent pizza.

I don’t know how well off fish is but he definitely ain’t classy. Nothing wrong with that, could be a nice guy but def not classy. Probably an easy way to live though. He’s got less worry.

lol, imagine your job, except you have to work 24/7 for same pay or a probably a bit less -- except some months you make negative.  not a good idea at all

The only restaurant in GVR that's halfway decent is Bottiglia's.

Hank's is overpriced and underwhelming. Pizza Rock can't even make pasta without overcooking the noodles. Tides is average at best. The buffet is terrible.

You're better off at Capriotti's or Fatburger. Or walking down to The District and going to Lucille's or King's Fish House.

Lucilles over priced and if you want barbecue  go to John Mulls Roadkill café instead