OT: Keto diet might be the way to go

KingRevolver

Excessive red meat consumption causes colon cancer.

keto doesn't mean bad fats.

I was on it strict counting macros for 9 months.

Extra virgin olive oil, 90% dark chocolate, avocados, mixed nuts and yogurt accounted for most of my fat. Rotated tuna steaks, shellfish, chicken breast, filet mignon and lamb tenderloin for main meals.

I eat fish/shrimp 3 times per week. Chicken/pork/red meat for the rest and do 16 hours fasting almost daily so if anything I’m eating less meat than before. Usually I’ll have breakfast at 10 am, have lunch at 4pm and then rinse and repeat.

keep the water up guy

you got that shitty taste in your mouth yet?

like you kickin a battery

Keto works well for a lot of people, especially if you have a big appetite

I’ve never really been able to stay in ketosis for very long bc I have trouble avoiding all carbs so when I try to lean out I tend to just cut out all simple carbs (breads, pastas, rice, etc) which seems to work well for me.

Like Tegs said, whatever diet you can stick to is the best for you.

Haven’t been dieting at all the last 2 years and have stayed at basically the same weight or less by simply trying to make good meal choices 75% of the time, along w daily exercise. The other 25% I eat whatever I feel like.

Keto works well for a lot of people, especially if you have a big appetite

I’ve never really been able to stay in ketosis for very long bc I have trouble avoiding all carbs so when I try to lean out I tend to just cut out all simple carbs (breads, pastas, rice, etc) which seems to work well for me.

Like Tegs said, whatever diet you can stick to is the best for you.

Haven’t been dieting at all the last 2 years and have stayed at basically the same weight or less by simply trying to make good meal choices 75% of the time, along w daily exercise. The other 25% I eat whatever I feel like.

yayo binges help you too