OT: Keto diet might be the way to go

KingRevolver

keep the water up guy

you got that shitty taste in your mouth yet?

like you kickin a battery

Ive always drank 3-4 liters of water per day so that really hasnt changed, the only thing is I drink 1 liter with a teaspoon of himalayian salt and lemon juice when I wake up.

Actually I used to have a shitty taste in my mouth when I woke up before I went to Keto, now I feel great. Ive been doing 1 hour cross fit with a personal trainer 3 times a week and I do 1 hour on the treadmill the other 4 days and Ive felt as good as when I was in high school. Now I have a shit load of energy.

The Keto diet fell near the bottom of the heart-healthy category, with a "minimally effective" score. While dieters will lose weight on Keto, they’ll also give up fruits, whole grains, and starchy and nonstarchy vegetables, one expert noted. “And this is the opposite of what we want for diabetes and heart disease prevention,” the expert said.

Ive always drank 3-4 liters of water per day so that really hasnt changed, the only thing is I drink 1 liter with a teaspoon of himalayian salt and lemon juice when I wake up.

Actually I used to have a shitty taste in my mouth when I woke up before I went to Keto, now I feel great. Ive been doing 1 hour cross fit with a personal trainer 3 times a week and I do 1 hour on the treadmill the other 4 days and Ive felt as good as when I was in high school. Now I have a shit load of energy.

Go sit your ass down somewhere... you're doing too much.

The Keto diet ranked dead last in the safety category. The diet’s high fat content was a worry for several experts. “This plan could be dangerous for some,” one expert said. Another cautioned those with severe diabetes, kidney disease and heart disease against following this diet.

You ever post anything positive?  Idiot.

The Keto diet fell near the bottom of the heart-healthy category, with a "minimally effective" score. While dieters will lose weight on Keto, they’ll also give up fruits, whole grains, and starchy and nonstarchy vegetables, one expert noted. “And this is the opposite of what we want for diabetes and heart disease prevention,” the expert said.

lol, yeah like if increasing the good chlesterol and lowering the bad cholesterol will affect the heart and then the diabetes. My mom is 58, she has had diabetes for about 10 years. The pills werent enough so she had to begin taking shots about 6 weeks ago. I switched her to the keto diet and she had to stop taking the insulin shots within 3 days because the sugar levels were so low. Now she is only taking half a pill. Within 6 months I believe she will stop taking the meds period.

Do you have your Crocs on when you CrossFit, pal?

I heard that shit is tough.

I dont know if it`s a true Cross Fit but basically it`s like a small gym but he only takes on 2-3 clients at a time and usually Im the only one there. He has me go to a step machine for 5 minutes, then he gives me 3 sets of 3 different exercises with a 1 minute break at the treadmill, then another 3 sets of different exercises, another break, 3 more sets and a 5 minute cool off period at the steps machine. I barely notice that the hour goes by because you really dont have any time to rest. The heart rate stays at 150-170 throughout the workout.

Everything is fake news these days.  Almost all of these articles have money and a motive behind them.  Who knows if KETO is healthy long term or not?  

Cant trust any source.  Sad. 

True, all I can trust is the blood tests. I took one before starting and will take another one after completing the 2nd month.

Everything is fake news these days.  Almost all of these articles have money and a motive behind them.  Who knows if KETO is healthy long term or not?  

Cant trust any source.  Sad. 

Yeah, I was telling George that shit.

You hear different information about everything nowadays.  It's good one day, it's bad the next, and it goes around in a circle.  Everyone is an expert, too, in their minds.