David Ortiz gunman was paid $7,800 to kill him, Dominican Republic's chief prosecutor reveals

CarolinaKid

The point is whoever ordered the hit will almost certainly try again, I think this talk of a jealous motive involving a woman is bullshit, he's prob involved in something illegal, with drugs being the overwhelming favorite. If that's the case it's just so sad considering Papi's wealth.

I do agree with Mike here, i think it more to the story that may or may not come out.Being in the states now, the price will go up for sure if he is target again imo.Maybe he was in with the drug load shipping drugs to the states where he had contacts and was taking money off the top, who knows.

Maybe there's more to the story cuz Ortiz is a druglord who also knows stuff about the Russians and is gonna spy on other druglords and fukk all their wives and plus he is gonna overthrow the government of DR and be the new king there for the Russians and its gonna be the home for the space force and maybe he's an astronaut anyway.

And if all of that really true stuff is true he is maybe gonna get true dead but for more money and drugs from aliens.

signed

-avg. Chitty poster-