NBA FA 2019 Summer

Deemer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another statement, we all know what James has did on the court as a player, but imo he has did more to harm the nba too, with the holding of a news conf to say what team he going to 1st, and just in general the bs of top players picking who they want to play with it , this is so bad imo. now it is what we have today, Streetball, you live by the 3 you die by the 3

LOS ANGELES -- Not long after learning his son Lonzo Ball will be part of a blockbuster trade for Anthony Davis, LaVar Ball made his thoughts clear on what he felt the Los Angeles Lakers had just agreed to do.  

"I guarantee: Like I say again, it will be the worst move the Lakers ever did in their life and they will never win another championship," LaVar Ball told ESPN while at the Drew League on Saturday to watch his son LaMelo play. "Guarantee it.

"They're going to regret it. I'm going to have fun with it. Because I told you all, it was crashing down. Now [the Lakers] completely crashed, but at least my son got off the boat before the thing exploded. I gave them a chance. You can rewind it and go back. I said if you get the three Ball brothers, you can survive this. You let him go, oh, it's going to be a cold day in hell. Trust and believe that."

:laugh :laugh :laugh

Lonzo, Jrue, Ingram, and Zion not a bad core...just need a rim running big man now

Agree. 

And Ingram should be fine and healthy for the upcoming year, I am reading. 

Scary issue that he's dealing with, but if all is fine, then dude should be able to thrive where he's a lead scorer. Needs to pack on weight some, but Durant seems like a comp for potential growth path.