Rito - What is happening at BOL?

BAUS

They being dicks and locked my account for no reason and don't respond to emails.

Love how you can never get any cs from these.books via email/chat but write one bad thing on Twitter and they contact you immediately

True. 

Their site has been messed up the last 24-48 hours. 

BAUS 

You wouldn't make a day alive in Colombia.  Too dumb.

Rito let's play a game. i will give you a winner for tonight and you give me a winner. 

if my play wins and yours does not, Fishfuck has to kill himself.  if your play wins and mine doesn't, Fishfuck has to kill himself. If we both win, Fishfuck has to kill himself. If we both lose, Fishfuck has to kill himself. 

can be any play you already made, regardless of line now.

my play is Rays/Angels 1H under 4.5, -140

good luck

they recently sent me a money order payout, that had a stop payment on it

after going on live chat and emailing pictures of the documents it still hasn't been fixed, well after the 24 hours they said it would take

wouldn't you correct that stuff asap?

it will get cleared up. they are busy dealing with chargeback artists like eric scamowitz

I've been playing with them for 15 years. They decide to do a doc strip search, and hold 120k hostage. "Selfie with your ID next to your face". Their doc verification department consists of a lot of brain donors. They want you to send your docs to a specific email, but don't bother telling you that. They don't respond to emails, or update you on how it's going. Almost a week now.