Is it just me or are all sports seasons just too long

CarolinaKid

im not sure what is the correct answer to this, but imo most all sports the season is just too long.nba and mlb wear you and the players out.Please dont even get me started on the nfl, it is nothing more than a cult with MONEY FOR THE NFL 24 to 7 365 days a year.When it the off season, i dont want to hear on ever sport show each day about the damn nfl.They do it with the nfl permission to kept the nfl in your head 24 to 7 and make you think it the greatest thing there is.NOT

im not sure what is the correct answer to this, but imo most all sports the season is just too long.nba and mlb wear you and the players out.Please dont even get me started on the nfl, it is nothing more than a cult with MONEY FOR THE NFL 24 to 7 365 days a year.When it the off season, i dont want to hear on ever sport show each day about the damn nfl.They do it with the nfl permission to kept the nfl in your head 24 to 7 and make you think it the greatest thing there is.NOT

You tell em!

Yet Sol gets all mad when I say we talk about the AZ Cardinals too much on here. 

Guy needs to get on your level. 

The main thing i hate with the NFL they play too many different night of the weeks, i guess down the road they going to be like the nba or mlb and play every day of the week.they should play on sundays and the monday night game, the monday night game has no meaning now as the nfl plays so many different days now.it use to be the monday night game was the talk around the cooler on mondays, now it just another game imo.sometime less is better.