George, say it ain't so

D-Hustle

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When an account is created they have to use a different ip or it won’t allow them to create a new one. Who goes to a library nowadays. Anyhow he also used the same device, not just the same ip.

Do you know if people are sharing a IP while they are placing bets or only check when they want to cash out?  

Or your at a friend's or relatives house, total bullshit, acting like those silly bonuses with huge rollovers are as precious as gold.

You were banned for being a despicable cawksucker advocating mass murder on this forum. Pull up your pants, your agenda is showing.

Now that I've toiletbowled you, I do have to say that the factual basis for this refusal to pay has been there for some time prior to crunch time. Why wasn't the issue raised long before? It has the appearance of waiting to see if this guy loses in due course, and then pulling the plug when he asks for a payout. Or am I wrong on the timeline, and this second house thing only happened a short time before the payout request.

I'm generally inclined to stand with George on this. I don't like the punter's whine in the transcript. He's seems like WVU's nephew.

You were banned for being a despicable cawksucker advocating mass murder on this forum. Pull up your pants, your agenda is showing.

Now that I've toiletbowled you, I do have to say that the factual basis for this refusal to pay has been there for some time prior to crunch time. Why wasn't the issue raised long before? It has the appearance of waiting to see if this guy loses in due course, and then pulling the plug when he asks for a payout. Or am I wrong on the timeline, and this second house thing only happened a short time before the payout request.

I'm generally inclined to stand with George on this. I don't like the punter's whine in the transcript. He's seems like WVU's nephew.

Let’s add this viewpoint comes from a poster with a combined zero warning points from all the towns in forumville.

I just don’t understand a lot of these online books at all..... its ok for the books to share the players information, sell it or even some cases steal it. But it isnt ok for a couple guys to get together and make bets together or from same household? Because what they get a bonus? LOL that bonus has to be rolled over 15-30 times and most guys don’t want the damn bonus....

Very few are longtime winners in this game, if these 3rd world sports books cant handle losing a few thousand dollars because a couple guys bet together, then they shouldn’t be in the game booking bets..

You think I’m going to deposit a dime and take 100% or 200? Bonus to then have to roll it over 15-30 times? Fuck no, ill deposit 2-3 dimes and say cram the bonus up your ass pal, then when I’m ready to cash out i cash the fuck out! Don’t have to ask these fucks who can barely add how much left on my rollover....

Just my opinion.

I just don’t understand a lot of these online books at all..... its ok for the books to share the players information, sell it or even some cases steal it. But it isnt ok for a couple guys to get together and make bets together or from same household? Because what they get a bonus? LOL that bonus has to be rolled over 15-30 times and most guys don’t want the damn bonus....

Very few are longtime winners in this game, if these 3rd world sports books cant handle losing a few thousand dollars because a couple guys bet together, then they shouldn’t be in the game booking bets..

You think I’m going to deposit a dime and take 100% or 200? Bonus to then have to roll it over 15-30 times?

Correct. Bonuses aren't even a good deal.

Would HRW be stealing this money if no bonus was taken?

Every fukkin one of you know better than to do this and so did the player in question.

You all play sharp as a tack here buncha fukkin know it allz, hit 60% @ 17 different outs.

Then when an obvious bullshit rookie move gets called, everybuddy gotta play clueless or what if or victim.

Dude knew he was a cheat and so do you all.

He got way more than he deserved in return.

George was more than right and more tham fair and he got in return 5 pages of horse shit from a bunch of fake ass

clowns.

I don’t quite agree on bonuses not being a good deal. IF you are a volume player, the rollover isn’t a big deal

I guess for volume players but a $500 deposit and 200% freeplay bonus with 25x rollover means you're wagering $37,500 before you can sniff a payout.

If a bonus is to the players advantage, its not by much.

Every fukkin one of you know better than to do this and so did the player in question.

You all play sharp as a tack here buncha fukkin know it allz, hit 60% @ 17 different outs.

Then when an obvious bullshit rookie move gets called, everybuddy gotta play clueless or what if or victim.

Dude knew he was a cheat and so do you all.

He got way more than he deserved in return.

George was more than right and more tham fair and he got in return 5 pages of horse shit from a bunch of fake ass

clowns.

This moron ever post anything that is legible?