George, say it ain't so

D-Hustle

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So taking a bonus with a 20x rollover is shot taking? Beating a book by betting into publicly available lines is shot taking? How is someone shot taking by doing something that is entirely offered to the public at large?

Doing in by colluding is shot taking

You conveniently forget that?

The problem is the bonus. If the guy wanted to play with his account all he had to do is send a deposit without a bonus or send a deposit that was the equivalent of the amount that he was up and he would have gotten the bonus but these guys think they can bypass the rules.

In regards to the account he had to register it from a different IP address but he thought he was in the clear after that. All books run a verification check at sign up and before processing a payout. It’s just the way it is. The way I see it he tried to fool me and he got caught and he is lucky that I sent him and extra 450 for his troubles.

The problem is the bonus. If the guy wanted to play with his account all he had to do is send a deposit without a bonus or send a deposit that was the equivalent of the amount that he was up and he would have gotten the bonus but these guys think they can bypass the rules.

In regards to the account he had to register it from a different IP address but he thought he was in the clear after that. All books run a verification check at sign up and before processing a payout. It’s just the way it is. The way I see it he tried to fool me and he got caught and he is lucky that I sent him and extra 450 for his troubles.

Just curious why would you send $450 for his troubles and don't say cause you are a nice guy. Bottom line if he tried to screw you he gets nothing if you have proof. Handing him $450 doesn't look as good as you think.