George, say it ain't so

D-Hustle

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think players are as a community attempting to circumvent widely publicized, well known bonus rules at Georges shop.

His methodology works just fine and is a great deterrant for the next clown.

There is always a certain segment who will angle-shoot any chance they get. This won’t deter them at all. They will look at it as that person was dumb.

I have nothing against George BTW, just an outsiders POV.

There is always a certain segment who will angle-shoot any chance they get. This won’t deter them at all. They will look at it as that person was dumb.

Agreed. Once in a while someone tries the world's oldest flim flam.

Think they're smarter than everybody else

Get caught.

Defend themselves by playing dumber than everyone else.

Fukkem.

I understand but I know many people will try to side with the client because it’s hard to feel empathy for a book while others side with the client because that’s their Mo(multi accounts at books even if no bonus is given) but I do enjoy these type of threads because people think it brings bad publicity but I actually like for people to know that I won’t allow them to take me for an idiot.

I understand but I know many people will try to side with the client because it’s hard to feel empathy for a book while others side with the client because that’s their Mo(multi accounts at books even if no bonus is given) but I do enjoy these type of threads because people think it brings bad publicity but I actually like for people to know that I won’t allow them to take me for an idiot.

I'll never side with anyone who gets a free roll. If someone gets a free roll, it's not a fair rule.

The fukk I gotta care about software, coding,

or some 5 foot fukk all real smart guy opinion of that shit.

If I so choose to wager, I log in to pinnacle Sports.

Log out.

And go about my day.

that ok with you little fella?

Says the guy trying to tell people how much software costs. LMAO.

See ya, dumbfuck.