Anybody here own an SKS semi auto?

Dr. Paddy

you got all that for brother?

Came in our son's estate. But the wife and I are joining a gun club for target shooting. Probably keep the Ruger 10/22 with a red dot, and one SKS. Will sell the Benelli Super Nova Tactical last. Besides these and the other two wooden stock SKS, there is a Remington 870 and a Norico 12 gauge coach gun. 

i certainly wouldn't publicly announce that i had 3 of them

at some point in the future they will be illegal... and even if that isn't the case it's better to keep stuff like that to yourself and not advertise it

You mean the SKSs or semi-autos of all kinds?

We are selling most of them, Mike, and I hear you on your point, but we sell one at a time, and don't say we have others. We don't keep them on our property either, and don't intend to sell from our home. Probably meet at the gun club.

Anyhoo, anybody else got experience with the SKS?

Came in our son's estate. But the wife and I are joining a gun club for target shooting. Probably keep the Ruger 10/22 with a red dot, and one SKS. Will sell the Benelli Super Nova Tactical last. Besides these and the other two wooden stock SKS, there is a Remington 870 and a Norico 12 gauge coach gun. 

Your son had great taste in classics. Ruger 10/22 and the Remington 870 are definitely keepers.

You mean the SKSs or semi-autos of all kinds?

We are selling most of them, Mike, and I hear you on your point, but we sell one at a time, and don't say we have others. We don't keep them on our property either, and don't intend to sell from our home. Probably meet at the gun club.

Anyhoo, anybody else got experience with the SKS?

ok, i thought you were keeping most of the guns, i wouldn't worry about the sale of them, just holding them at some point in the (hopefully distant) future if they are registered or known about

why wouldn't you just keep them all?  guns should be a heck of an investment if they get harder to acquire