Think I'll get a hooker tonight for my birthday

iateyourmotherssoup

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of all the things to do with a hooker, why would anyone lick their asshole?

normal girls' assholes are disgusting enough... strippers had all sorts of cum and other things going in and out, and certainly a lot of poop jammed in there

if you want to lick female poop then just disable the flusher in a public women's bathroom and go in afterwards, that way you don't even have to pay!

I think the list of things we agree on is much longer than the list of things we disagree on. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Obviously SOUP does not respect himself.

dude only fools post personal pics, sorry i dont do that, even in the facebook stupid time when people post pics of the food they eat    lol.if you have any real high class gals, you would say you use a personal pin(code) i never seen you say anything about this dude when talking w girls. and please change that damn pic you have up, who the fuck is it anyway, one ugly kid for sure, why in the world would you want it as a pic

Joey, on my to do list, i want to buy you drinks maybe in sept or oct, im trying very hard here to get my health back and i think it would be fun.maybe in vegas, but i really dont like vegas here any longer, but i can take a day or 2 there.......i try when i plan travels now to look at the coasts, i really like beaches

Joey, on my to do list, i want to buy you drinks maybe in sept or oct, im trying very hard here to get my health back and i think it would be fun.maybe in vegas, but i really dont like vegas here any longer, but i can take a day or 2 there.......i try when i plan travels now to look at the coasts, i really like beaches

Bol on your health sir

If we’re in Vegas at the same time will definitely have a drink with the legendary ck......jbd

Soup, how was she?

BAUS 

Definitely exceeded my expectations.  She came over about 12:30am.  I told her if she wanted anything to drink to bring something.  I opened the door and there was an above average attractive doe-eyed light-skinned black girl holding a bottle of wine.  She walked in and I would say she had an 8/10 body.  Not perfect, but the signature Ethiopian booty was on point.  We sat down at the table and i got a couple of wine glasses.  I opened the bottle (after checking it was still sealed, I didn't want to get KingCosbied) and we had a glass.  We had agreed on $80 but since she brought the wine and it was a brand I recognized that was around $15, I told her I'd give her $100 total.  She asked if she could smoke some weed and I told her no but if she wanted to go outside on the patio that was fine.  She said never mind, I'm ready anyway.  

i told her what I wanted to do and she said whenever you are ready lets go to the bedroom.  I stripped quickly and then she did a slow tease out of her dress.  Her lingerie was nice and clean and she smelled like strawberries and peaches.  She got on the bed and started rubbing me then she flipped over and put her ass in my face.  It smelled of strawberries and peaches as well so I went to town while she stroked my cock.  After a few minutes, she rotates off next to me still stroking me.  I grab a condom and she hopped on.  She had lovely tits with hershey kiss nipples and her pussy was soaking as she rode me.   She came first then I came, we laid there until we got up to clean up a little.  

After it was done we finished off the wine.  She said that was fun and said call her anytime.

A pleasant nightcap to a wonderful birthday weekend for yours truly.

Good review. (If only posters put as much effort into reviewing books...).

Did her ass smell 50/50 of strawberries and peaches? Or more like 75/25 of a predominant fruit?

Did you eat the peachy ass, as you promised?

BAUS

60/40 I'd say

And yes like a homeless guy at the salvation army at free Thanksgiving dinner.