My Lakers gonna run roughshod over the NBA next year

The Terminator

Unlikely , IMO

His services will be in high demand

Midlevel will be the only way he's a Laker, though.

They're likely to use their cap on one max level guy n then fill out with midlevel n min guys.

Reddick is coming off just over 12mil and about to be 35. Isn't midlevel 7 or 8? If nothing is crazy out there, doesn't seem unreasonable that he may consider a haircut to ring chase.

• 3 weeks later...

Holy fuck!!!! Kawhi and PG13!!!!

The Dodgers are my only true team. Since I’ve started playing basketball again over the last year and really regaining my status as a good player, I’ve come to love the nba again over the last year for the first time since I was a kid and while I rooted for the lakers, they aren’t close to my heart. I totally reserve the right to jump on the clippers bandwagon and I’m definitely going to lol...Clippers 2019/2020 NBA CHAMPS!

Term cucked you libtards again.

He knew all along

For the record, the Dodgers are the only sports team that are part of my heart and soul. I’ve loved them more than anything my entire life and always will. The Dodgers are very, very special.

For football and hoops, I simply enjoy LA greatness. No LA football or basketball team has ever been near and dear to my heart and we have a lot of great options, I was born here and have lived here my whole life, I absolutely have the right to adopt one of my own city’s teams whenever I want and if I come to like them. I’ve rediscovered my love of basketball having started playing again and really enjoy the NBA, and I’ll root for whatever LA team I want. Both are favorites to win the title LOL

For the record, the Dodgers are the only sports team that are part of my heart and soul. I’ve loved them more than anything my entire life and always will. The Dodgers are very, very special.

For football and hoops, I simply enjoy LA greatness. No LA football or basketball team has ever been near and dear to my heart and we have a lot of great options, I was born here and have lived here my whole life, I absolutely have the right to adopt one of my own city’s teams whenever I want and if I come to like them. I’ve rediscovered my love of basketball having started playing again and really enjoy the NBA, and I’ll root for whatever LA team I want. Both are favorites to win the title LOL

Nice backtrack son now that Leonard cucked the Fakers

Ill root for whoevers winning. Poor form Term, poor form