Had lunch with i ate your soup today

GreenDoberman

Met up with him in Tivoli Village. We go way back so it is always good catching up.  Guy is a bit misunderstood, definitely a bit manic.  I told him he was coming off like an asshole and maybe it would be a good idea if he took a break from posting.

He's definitely not drinking, but my fears were right and he replaced that with a couple of other addiction.  I offered to help and he admitted that he's still not where he wants to be personally.

His diet is truly awful and I let him know eating better and exercising would certainly help his mindset.  I ended up dropping him off at the gym after lunch.

I did give him permission to take a few pics of us and a short video in case he wanted to post them here.  But I did tell him that trying to impress posters might not be the way to go.

BTW, OJ Simpson was dining in the same restaurant as us.  Not that it matters but we certainly didn't interact with him.

Dobie, what happened to that poster Clyde ?? The one that gave out “Clyde coins”. Wasn’t he your pal.

Joey,

Clyde Fontaine died a few years ago.  I believe the official cause of death was acute nephritis (Kidney Failure).  He was a good guy and worked for me for a short time on the Strip.  If I had to guess his heavy vodka habit was contributory to his death.

In memoriam, he posthumously issues you a "Clyde Coin".  

Joey,

Clyde Fontaine died a few years ago. I believe the official cause of death was acute nephritis (Kidney Failure). He was a good guy and worked for me for a short time on the Strip. If I had to guess his heavy vodka habit was contributory to his death.

In memoriam, he posthumously issues you a "Clyde Coin".

Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear.

RIP Clyde