Run Contest [Congrats Dingo...time to pay up folks]

IAG

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I asked about it to see who was interested but I did not run it and did not collect money I believe sharp square did the grading with his graphic skills let's see who's interested

I think it was done on runyourpool and they have the option last I looked. I can set it up there, f there is enough interest.

While rotisserie and fantasy league baseball are very popular, they are usually very complicated and require a lot of baseball knowledge. A popular alternative for your office, family, or friends is a 13-Run Baseball pool. While 13-Run pool rules are simple, they still normally require you to track down the scores every day, update the pool standings, and distribute them to their members. This season, let RunYourPool.com do that work for you!

Start a 13-Run Pool

What is a 13-Run Baseball Pool?

Here are the rules for our 13-Run pools:

A maximum of 30 members can join a pool

Each member is assigned a pro team

Each time your team plays, the number of runs they scored will be tracked

The goal is to be the first member to have their team score every number, from 0 to 13 runs.

The site updates the pool standings in real-time as games end. No more recompiling standings manually and figuring out how to distribute them.

Standings Sample

The following is a sample standings grid for a small 13-Run Baseball pool. Green cells indicate a member's team has closed that number of runs. The numbers in each cell indicate how many times the team scored the indicated number of runs.

When a member closes all 14 numbers, the standings will indicate the date on which he or she finished and the standings will be sorted accordingly. That way, you can continue the pool until a certain number of people have finished. Also, your pool can be reset anytime after the first member completes their grid, so you can restart your pool again in the same season. When resetting your pool, administrators can keep the existing pro team assignments or change them as they like. (Note: Pool resets require a re-payment of the pool fee.)

Member Team 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Matches

Bob Hagan MIN 1 0 0 1 1 2 2 2 0 1 0 0 1 0 8

Claire Donaldson KC 1 0 3 1 1 2 1 2 0 0 1 0 0 0 8

Erik the Dictator TB 2 1 1 2 2 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 8

JB's Redemption CHC 0 1 1 2 1 1 1 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 8

Luisa Rivera DET 1 1 3 0 1 1 1 0 2 1 0 0 0 0 8

New Team NYM 0 0 2 1 1 1 0 4 0 1 1 1 0 0 8

Jeff Padden TOR 0 1 2 0 1 1 2 2 0 1 0 0 0 0 7

Sarah Gardner ATL 2 3 0 2 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 7

Julie Barzeski BOS 0 3 0 1 1 0 3 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 6

Mike Reynolds OAK 0 2 1 4 3 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 6

Rahul Sidiqqi MIA 0 1 0 2 1 4 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 6

Team THP CIN 0 1 0 3 0 3 2 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 6

Big Lou Romano NYY 2 0 4 0 1 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 5

Team Assignment

Pro Baseball teams can be assigned to members in one of two ways:

Automatically–This option will randomly assign a pro team to each active pool member

Manually–Use this option if you determine team assignments in some other way, such as an offline draft

Pool administrator's can wait until after members have joined to make that determination.

Brand your Pool

Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your 13-Run Baseball pool. For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page.

Private Message Boards

Every 13-Run Baseball pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.

13-Run Pool Pool Pricing

The total cost to run a 13-Run pool is $24.95.

Included in the cost is the added benefit that we retain your pool information and members from year-to-year. Simply reset your pool next year and have your members log back in to pick again.

Start your Pool Today!

Start your 13-Run Baseball pool with us today. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email at [email protected]. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.

Start a 13-Run Pool