BGS

TryTryTry

NBW

Brayden

Tom News

Joey

Rich

GI Joe

Apparently Dingo intended to be in, but technically only answered a question in post 57, so I did not count as an entrant. If anyone no longer wishes to participate, let me know and Dingo may have that spot.

Each player will have one AL and one NL team assigned. RunYourPool does not allow for that, so we will need a non-participant to generate randomized teams. Square, (or anyone not in contest) are you able to do this part? I can then manually enter in RYP which I have set up. I will be sending out or posting contest link once this has all been done.

What are you talking about

Send me back my money

Now

Wigger

Bahahahahaahaha. What money? Sorry pal. Well, if anyone wants out or doesn’t pay, they can get out....otherwise you can have my spot. That was a Swiggermove burying your entry like that!!

I have listed in as

IAG

Moldy

Fifty

Deemer

Kinger

Hangover

FW

BGS

TryTryTry

NBW

Brayden

Tom News

Joey

Rich

GI Joe

Apparently Dingo intended to be in, but technically only answered a question in post 57, so I did not count as an entrant. If anyone no longer wishes to participate, let me know and Dingo may have that spot.

Each player will have one AL and one NL team assigned. RunYourPool does not allow for that, so we will need a non-participant to generate randomized teams. Square, (or anyone not in contest) are you able to do this part? I can then manually enter in RYP which I have set up. I will be sending out or posting contest link once this has all been done.

Sure can generate teams using Random.org and post them.  Just let me know when you would like them done.