At Aviators Game

bobbyfk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started a thread about these Aviator totals near start of the season.

For a week or so, Vegas and offshore where at times up to 5.5 runs different on these totals, crazy.

wow that's nuts, did you hit any middles or just play the side further off?

one thing i hate about minor league baseball, teams like pensacola play birmingham 6 days in a row at the same stadium

so someone with season tickets would have 6 days in a row of going to see the same 2 teams play, that's stupid

wow that's nuts, did you hit any middles or just play the side further off?

one thing i hate about minor league baseball, teams like pensacola play birmingham 6 days in a row at the same stadium

so someone with season tickets would have 6 days in a row of going to see the same 2 teams play, that's stupid

What do you suggest instead?

BAUS

Grinding on the buses is tough enough for the players with 4 game series’s.

3 would be torture.

BAUS

taking a 2 hour bus ride every 3 days would be torture?  it's not as though they do it for years with the same team

the torture of it is only getting paid $6k/year

why can the nba minor leagues (g-league) have 1 game series and fly all over the country, and these regional mlb minor leagues have to do 6 game series?

yeah no shit

my son drives all over the country for disc golf tournaments in a car, staying at random air bnb places, these guys are young they can handle it... many are from latin america where a bus full of sweaty hispanics still smells 100x better than where they were living

how is your boy doing with the tour?  Is he making a living or just having fun?  I really wanted to take this game up but my rotator cuff injury can't take it.  Super fun game, though.

taking a 2 hour bus ride every 3 days would be torture? it's not as though they do it for years with the same team

the torture of it is only getting paid $6k/year

why can the nba minor leagues (g-league) have 1 game series and fly all over the country, and these regional mlb minor leagues have to do 6 game series?

Most leagues have much longer bus trips than that.

Bus leaves at midnight to the next town. Gets in at 8am to the hotel. Then be at the park for 3pm to play at 7pm.

They play 144 games in something like 154 days in the long season minor leagues.

Playing 4 game sets is the only way to do it.

BAUS