Kinger

CarolinaKid

yes that what i heard and the storms in the east in the afternoons are going to be bad as well.They calling for 90 and highter here for the entire week and that mean storms for us in the afternoon a lot.Later Kinger i got my 1130 dr appt today and im going to get ready to get out of here.wish me luck..i will be back later.......

Ok, then why are the fires going to be worse than normal?

When you get a wet winter and spring the ground vegetation really grows like crazy in the spring here.

Follow that up with a couple of months with little to no rain? Lots of dry vegetation. And you get what’s going on right now. Wildfires everywhere in AZ. New ones popping up every day it seems.

When you get a wet winter and spring the ground vegetation really grows like crazy in the spring here.

Follow that up with a couple of months with little to no rain? Lots of dry vegetation. And you get what’s going on right now. Wildfires everywhere in AZ. New ones popping up every day it seems.

good if not great explanation.   :hat

Thanks, makes sense.

ONLY THE BRAVE is a good movie about the Granite Mountain Hotshots from Yarnell, Arizona. Sad story but the Yarnell Hill fire is an eye opening event to those of us not in wildfire hazard zones.

That crew that died was based out of Prescott. My childhood stomping grounds. My mom worked with and is good friends with a lady who’s son was amongst the 19. Sad stuff.