Disgusting...#3

IAG

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-deputies-finding-baby-alive-plastic-bag-abandoned-georgia-n1021661

Georgia deputies released body camera footage Tuesday of the moment first responders found a newborn baby alive abandoned in a plastic bag in the woods.

Authorities found the baby girl in a wooded area in Cumming, Georgia, after a 911 call came in around 10 p.m. on June 6, according to the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office. Baby India, as she has been named by authorities, is "thriving" and in the care of a foster care approved by the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services.

In the video released Tuesday, a deputy ripped open a plastic bag to reveal India still covered in fluids and an umbilical cord attached. India was then wrapped in cloth and given first aid by paramedics before being taken to a local hospital.

sadly, we can expect more of the same as we let in every illegal third world country bum in the world

i saw 2 of these great dreamer kids today running around the movie theater unsupervised, throwing icee all over the carpet and taking all the straws out and throwing them all over

i told them to knock it off and one of them said "fuck you", probably the only english the kid knew 

sadly, we can expect more of the same as we let in every illegal third world country bum in the world

i saw 2 of these great dreamer kids today running around the movie theater unsupervised, throwing icee all over the carpet and taking all the straws out and throwing them all over

i told them to knock it off and one of them said "fuck you", probably the only english the kid knew

I think you're confusing issues. This will definitely happen more often with tighter abortion laws on the books.

Why would an illegal immigrant leave their American citizen baby in the middle of the woods? That's their meal ticket.

I think you're confusing issues. This will definitely happen more often with tighter abortion laws on the books.

Why would an illegal immigrant leave their American citizen baby in the middle of the woods? That's their meal ticket.

because they were allowed in the country by being pregnant, or got here and then got pregnant and didn't want it, who knows

but i'm guessing it's more likely that it is a subhuman like all these somalians in milwaukee, than it is a natural born citizen giving up their baby in this manner

you're right about abortions... especially since partial-birth abortions have been allowed, which involve a "doctor" smashing a newborn's head with a hammer

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-deputies-finding-baby-alive-plastic-bag-abandoned-georgia-n1021661

Georgia deputies released body camera footage Tuesday of the moment first responders found a newborn baby alive abandoned in a plastic bag in the woods.

Authorities found the baby girl in a wooded area in Cumming, Georgia, after a 911 call came in around 10 p.m. on June 6, according to the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office. Baby India, as she has been named by authorities, is "thriving" and in the care of a foster care approved by the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services.

In the video released Tuesday, a deputy ripped open a plastic bag to reveal India still covered in fluids and an umbilical cord attached. India was then wrapped in cloth and given first aid by paramedics before being taken to a local hospital.

i dont get it, what's with all the sad stories? What's the point, it's a tough world out there. There are probably hundreds of thousands of people going through all kinds of horrible things at this very moment, our sympathy and comments aren't gonna help a single one of them.

i dont get it, what's with all the sad stories? What's the point, it's a tough world out there. There are probably hundreds of thousands of people going through all kinds of horrible things at this very moment, our sympathy and comments aren't gonna help a single one of them.

Fair enough. You’re in charge of starting the daily feel good stories.

Fair enough. You’re in charge of starting the daily feel good stories.

Honestly, what's the point, the first 2 stories you posted were commentable, this is just a  sad unfortunate story.

Lets all dig through the news for stories about some poor sap that gets run over. or drowned and talk about how sad that is.

So some mother did the worst thing imaginable and tossed her kid away, not like it's the 1st ,or last time.

Honestly, what's the point, the first 2 stories you posted were commentable, this is just a  sad unfortunate story.

Lets all dig through the news for stories about some poor sap that gets run over. or drowned and talk about how sad that is.

So some mother did the worst thing imaginable and tossed her kid away, not like it's the 1st ,or last time.

Wtf. I agreed with you, and suggested you find some feel good news. I didn’t “go digging” for anything, and I don’t think cases like this are as common as you make them out to be.

It’s actually not a sad unfortunate story in that, she was rescued and many inquirys have been made regarding adoption. I just don’t know why the baby wasn’t taken elsewhere given the state’s Safe Haven laws.

Wtf. I agreed with you, and suggested you find some feel good news. I didn’t “go digging” for anything, and I don’t think cases like this are as common as you make them out to be.

It’s actually not a sad unfortunate story in that, she was rescued and many inquirys have been made regarding adoption. I just don’t know why the baby wasn’t taken elsewhere given the state’s Safe Haven laws.

The reason the mother didn't give the baby to someone that could care for it, is because she doesn't care.

I dont know a   thing about the story, but that's obvious.

Ok, I'll talk about this, who's fault is this?

The reason the mother didn't give the baby to someone that could care for it, is because she doesn't care.

I dont know a   thing about the story, but that's obvious.

Ok, I'll talk about this, who's fault is this?

Whoever decided to put that baby in the woods...or Henry Hyde’s.....take your pick. I’ll go with the former.