Is Nate Robinson a problem child?

Deal With It

The dude can play! I've seen some amazing action over the years from the guy, but nobody keeps him for very long.

Is he a problem in the locker room? I've seen him ball hog and I know at times he's been selfish, but the guy can score points.

There must be a bigger issue with him on the personal side vs the player side. :scratch

The guys been with more NBA teams than Kingers has been with women in the last 10 years. :mutley

Knicks

Celtics

Thunder

Warriors

Bulls

Nuggets

now Clippers for a 10 day deal :dunno

Naw, he's supposed to be a great teammate - he just can't defend at all because of his size. He's fun to watch, but he's such a liability on defense. He's also already signed to a contract this year, and was bought out. So signing a 10 day contract doesn't mean anything - just him being able to pick where he wants to play now. Bulls were going to bring him in if Derrick was out for the year.

Guy wore Yeezy 2s in a game because he got pressured to do it on Twitter. He's a bit of a clown and a headache but for his size he has balled.

75% of NBA players are problems. NBA organizations will put up with more than any other sport because the drop off from 6th man to 12th man is so massive