Grown men should not be doing the following 2 things

WVU

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 on the list should be that grown men shouldn't care what other grown men are doing

who is it hurting when i routinely get drunk off my ass at dave and busters and play the spongebob or star trek coin pushers all day?

coin pushers are ok.  You are safe

you would love this other place i go to play spongebob, it's the point burger bar

they give you 5000 for the set instead of 3000, and they have "adult prizes" like any rail drink for 200 tickets

so the gary card is essentially worth 25 drinks (instead of 3 nachos at dave and busters)

We go to a duffernt one that has a DC super heroes machine that gives 3000 for 7 heroes, 5000 for 7 villans and 10000 for both at same time. We racked up going with kids a few times. Kid has enough points now to get a switch

We go to a duffernt one that has a DC super heroes machine that gives 3000 for 7 heroes, 5000 for 7 villans and 10000 for both at same time. We racked up going with kids a few times. Kid has enough points now to get a switch

sweet... the super heroes games at dave and busters that give out cards don't give you tickets for them

in case you didn't know, last week they changed out the star trek cards (they do it every 6 months), now at the one here they are all "aliens" so i had to go on ebay to complete some sets, no idea why i was so short on chekov that i needed 4 more  :laugh

p.jpg

Card: Pavel Chekov

Quantity: 4

Estimated delivery Fri, Jul 12 - Thu, Jul 25

This item has been shipped.

sweet... the super heroes games at dave and busters that give out cards don't give you tickets for them

in case you didn't know, last week they changed out the star trek cards (they do it every 6 months), now at the one here they are all "aliens" so i had to go on ebay to complete some sets, no idea why i was so short on chekov that i needed 4 more :laugh

p.jpg

Dave and Buster's Star Trek Non Foil Arcade Card Set Lot - Tribbles

( 332645615637 )

Card: Pavel Chekov

Quantity: 4

Estimated delivery Fri, Jul 12 - Thu, Jul 25

This item has been shipped.

Yeah, my 8 year old likes the super hero game that gives the cards to just collect. We got all these buy $20 get $20 free deals and then go to D&B Wednwsday for half price day. My kids are spoiled