Grown men should not be doing the following 2 things

WVU

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think everyone other than ck would agree with this

try telling 10 other men that you bought a corvette, OK

try telling 10 other men that you are going to a taylor swift concert, at least 9 of them will think you're weird

IMO any man over the age of 25 going to a Taylor Swift concert is probably gay, not that there’s anything wrong with it.

Hair pieces. Just live with it.

One thing you can envy women (and drag queens) about is that they can get wigs for cheap or expensive prices that will look "good" (relatively speaking), whereas guys have to spend some dough to even TRY not to look like an idiot in a hair piece.

Mad Tiger i had 2 new corvettes out of the showroom when i was in my early and late 20' but imo it look bad to see a older guy in his 40 to 60's driving a vette today. i give you a great example my x use to love vettes she had a gray one too, but now once she got older, she has a white porsche and 1 benz.vettes are for young people

Wvu i did the whole vette thing when i was in my early 20' for my 1st one, it was the bright yellow color vette, we was in the vette club here, we did the car shows, then my 2nd vette was ice blue, but in the end when i got out of the vette thing, it seems like vette owners think they shit dont stink            turn me off