Who are that one person you hate and pull against in sports each game

CarolinaKid

My new form of hate are Philadelphia Phillies. I liked them, now I want to see them fail even more. I hope they get swept by the Nats then the Dodgers.

I know Pivetta only have up 3 runs yesterday I’m 5 innings. The offense couldn’t produce a run. Why would you start the 2nd half of the season with Pivetta, who has an atrocious ERA against the Nate? Why not start Eflin? The decision doesn’t make sense if you look at it before the game was played.

Someone needs to be let go there. Whether it’s the batting coach or even Gabe. They quit. The magic and excitement exhibited in April, start of May is gone. Cutch got knocked out for the season because Segura didn’t run one out. Pitching? You can’t even speak about pitching. From the Starters to RP’s. Nola is pitching well his last 4 games. That’s it. Eflin has some good games, then gates shelled. Jake has been pitching like shit for awhile. Yeah, bone spurs. Robertson? Comes in a game early in the season in a tie game in the 9th and proceeds to walk 4 batters straight and they lose. He shortly goes on the DL. Every reliever almost on the DL. Even if they weren’t on the DL they’d suck anyway.

Batting or pitching coach need to go to shake things up. Have, although I like him and he makes questionable decisions, may have to go as well. I can’t see them playing any worse under a new manager and I have no idea who’d they would even replace him with. Maybe at the end of the year he’ll be gone if they don’t make the playoffs. Yeah they are in wild card contention, but they suck.