Can’t find the 90210 thread...

IAG

:yay

Same ol'!

Yep! I just can’t imagine what kind of plot lines they’re going to have. I’m currently watching the season 4 episodes where David got hooked on Meth, Andrea got pregnant, John Sears got voted out of the fraternity after setting up Steve in the baseball stealing hazing, and Brandon took a trip out to SF to see Emily Valentine. Donna is still a virgin.

• 4 weeks later...

Don’t forgot the premiere of the new 90210 starts tonight! Pretty certain I will hate it. It’s like going to one of those 80’s concerts. I did that in Denver once with Devo, English Beat, Missing Persons. and a bunch of other new wave bands. I thought it would be great, but everyone just seemed old and it was depressing af.

Seen the commercial for it. I don’t remember Donna having boobies that big. She must have had some serious work done sometime in the past 25 years.

They were fairly big in 90210...some characters made comments, but seems they were kind of oddly shaped.

Ian Ziering (Steve) was against doing it this way from the start....I guess they will try to half and half it going forward? I dk. I recorded it. I’ll have to try to give it another chance....A few, like you Guesser liked it. I don’t think I’ll be one of them, but I will give it a fair chance.

Ian Ziering (Steve) was against doing it this way from the start....I guess they will try to half and half it going forward? I dk. I recorded it. I’ll have to try to give it another chance....A few, like you Guesser liked it. I don’t think I’ll be one of them, but I will give it a fair chance.

Yeah, I tend t not like what others like when it comes to TV.  I'll watch it again.  I tried to watch the remake a few years ago, but they treated it as a continuation, and I stopped after an episode or 2.  I don't like remakes in general, but if they're gonna do them, I want it far different than the original.  The original ran it's course, I don't need to see more episodes of it 20 years later.   I can always watch reruns if I want that. One disappointment was no Tiffany Amber Thiessen.   I hope she'll show up.  

It was a stupid concept. Everything that's innovative isn't good.

This idea will NOT catch on.

A straight "20 years later" would have worked. A straight reboot with young actors would have worked. This weird shit won't.

Agree. Btw, they already did the straight reboot...(90210 as opposed to BH 90210...that lasted a number of seasons...wasn’t bad.) People want to see the characters, not the stars. I still haven’t watch the entire thing. I would be very surprised if it was something that I would want to watch though,especially without Luke Perry.