Damn it feels great

Yanks

home from work already... jeez mikeyanks runs so good

would run even better if he wasn't wasting his time watching yankees spring training

Ya I got in around 530 after I went to the gym. Got the daily routine done. Checking voicemails etc. Planning out the day. Done by 7:30. Honestly I'm pretty useless.

Damn if Evoldi can get these secondary pitches down he has a lot of potential. 98 mph high heat followed by a nice 78 mph curve. He just needs to get command of the curve and splitter.

Was surprised his pickup by Yanks didn't get more pub since he has such a good arm. If he can find some consistency and make a tweak or two he could end up being a front end kind of guy for em and they sure could use it with CC being shaky at best these days.

Was surprised his pickup by Yanks didn't get more pub since he has such a good arm. If he can find some consistency and make a tweak or two he could end up being a front end kind of guy for em and they sure could use it with CC being shaky at best these days.

Rothschild is a pretty good pitching coach and they have been working on his splitter and curve. His curve is really good. He just has to get constant command of it. When your seeing 98 at your eyes and then snapping off a curve at 78 it's gonna be hard to lay off if it's at least near the zone. And vice versa. When he snaps one off for a called strike and then throws the fastball chest high its gonna be hard to catch up.

Hearing the Yankees are the closest to landing Hammels right now. Would be huge if they could snag him and keep him away from Boston. But I'm not sure they have enough prospects to get it done.

Hard to imagine they have enough prospect wise to get him with the kings ransom Amaro wants in Philly at least so far, although they can def drive the price tag up for anyone else. I would imagine talks included the Aaron Judge kid who seems to be hot name around and maybe Severino so ya never know i guess odder things have happened.

Guest boatboatboat
' date=' there is no better time in sports than baseball season. .[/quote']

I agree

6-8 drinks

a hammock

Love to nap while baseball is on the radio