HRWAGER'S ANNUAL FOOTBALL CONTEST & EARLY BIRD BONUSES ARE HERE!

HRWager News

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're cordially invited to take part in our annual football contest!

HRWAGER---Forum-Banner.gif

Six prizes in all.  Our grand prize winner gets a 3 night vacation in Las Vegas and a possible meet-and-greet-dinner with a TGF moderator, on the house!

Who's IN?

Squares only books shouldn't be advertising "show off your skills"....

Ok here is the deal, I will allow some of you to play at the contest but these are the terms:(for guys that were kicked out)

- It`s a case by case scenario

- No bonuses

- If you dont win the top prizes and the prize is a freeplay, it will void and go to the next winner and so on. I dont want you to play with the freeplay and have to meet the rollover and pay 10 times more.

- Only full game lines for NFL, NCAA football and if you get there, CBB and NBA. No halfs, no props, no tennis, no soccer, no added games from major sports, you get my point.

- 3x roll on your deposit before you can cash it out.

Having said this, if anyone that was shown the door wants to come in and play for the contest hit me up.

Thanks

Ok here is the deal, I will allow some of you to play at the contest but these are the terms:(for guys that were kicked out)

- No bonuses

- If you dont win the top prizes and the prize is a freeplay, it will void and go to the next winner and so on. I dont want you to play with the freeplay and have to meet the rollover and pay 10 times more.

- Only allowed to bet patriots ATS and Alabama ATS. And if you make it that far I will let you bet the hot dog eating contest.

Having said this, if anyone that was shown the door wants to come in and play for the contest hit me up.

Thanks

Fixed

- No bonuses

- Only full game lines for NFL, NCAA football and if you get there, CBB and NBA. No halfs, no props, no tennis, no soccer, no added games from major sports, you get my point.

Thanks

Good grief....... :laugh

- No bonuses

Thanks

thanks for the response

without soccer/tennis/ufc/boxing i probably will pass, but the opportunity is appreciated

:cheers