Tats are so gross on Females

CarolinaKid

Not appealing! Even worse are those gage earrings. I can’t even look at someone in the face when they have one. Kind of like a lazy eye. You don’t know what eye to look at.

I believe Darkman took offense to a prior lazy eye comment. Maybe he has one or someone close to him. No offense to lazy eyes. It’s just confusing where to focus on. Maybe a forehead?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not appealing! Even worse are those gage earrings. I can’t even look at someone in the face when they have one. Kind of like a lazy eye. You don’t know what eye to look at.

I believe Darkman took offense to a prior lazy eye comment. Maybe he has one or someone close to him. No offense to lazy eyes. It’s just confusing where to focus on. Maybe a forehead?

This girl Katrina in HS was crosseyed.  These two assholes would call her name in class.  She would look at them and ask what they wanted.

"Katrina.  Look at me!"

"I am!"

Those 2 guys are going to Hell. 

This girl Katrina in HS was crosseyed.  These two assholes would call her name in class.  She would look at them and ask what they wanted.

"Katrina.  Look at me!"

"I am!"

I’m not making fun of lazy eyes. It makes me feel uncomfortable because I don’t know what eye to look at. I don’t want to insult them and look away. Do you look at the good eye or the lazy eye? You can’t switch back to each eye. They’ll know.

If most chix with tats took a look at the clowns in this thread who are rating them, docking points, disparaging remarks.....

Would they fukkin care?

Chicks with multiple visible tats get them because they like the look, not for you to voice your meaningless opinions. Ain't a chick around worry if they impress you.

Or not

If most chix with tats took a look at the clowns in this thread who are rating them, docking points, disparaging remarks.....

Would they fukkin care?

Chicks with multiple visible tats get them because they like the look, not for you to voice your meaningless opinions. Ain't a chick around worry if they impress you.

Or not

Bill.  Stop being dumb.

This is a forum.  We all share our opinions.  

Many in this thread think tattoos are gross on a woman.  We like what we like.  

Good luck with your last 3 weeks. 

Would they fukkin care?

Or not

Kind of like when you spew your expertise in every topic humanly possible.

This girl Katrina in HS was crosseyed. These two assholes would call her name in class. She would look at them and ask what they wanted.

"Katrina. Look at me!"

"I am!"

About as bad as when one of my friends in high school leap frogged the one midge at the school. I’ll admit to laughing pretty hard when I saw it.

Bet it happens to Brock even as an adult

Let me guess. You don’t know anyone with a lazy eye. I’m sure you do. Maybe you, wife, kid, relative, whoever? What is the proper lazy eye looking Etiquette!

Very sensitive of the lazy eye.

My boss has a lazy eye....he knows this.  Best practice is to just keep it normal id think.....You start switching it up and trying to be PC he will pick up on it.   Most likely he's been dealing with it since grade school and has seen everything.  Not a big deal imo

My boss has a lazy eye....he knows this.  Best practice is to just keep it normal id think.....You start switching it up and trying to be PC he will pick up on it.   Most likely he's been dealing with it since grade school and has seen everything.  Not a big deal imo

Please elaborate on how to keep in normal? When dealing with a lazy eye is like dealing with Sauron, from the Lord of the Rings trilogy. You get drawn to the lazy eye and can’t help yourself.

Please elaborate on how to keep in normal? When dealing with a lazy eye is like dealing with Sauron, from the Lord of the Rings trilogy. You get drawn to the lazy eye and can’t help yourself.

Well if you are not 12 years old than you can easily handle a situation like this.....Disregard the ailment and act like a professional.   

Well if you are not 12 years old than you can easily handle a situation like this.....Disregard the ailment and act like a professional.

First off, you never specified where you look. Good eye? Lazy eye? Forehead? Ballsack?

Professional? Dude aren’t you a janitor and live with your dad? I could guarantee I’m 100% more professional than you are.

You must be accustomed to dealing with a lazy eye, but do you gaze in both eyes?

Act professional? Dude, you are vermin. Act professional? Good Fucking God.