Shame on you New York: Video of Policer Officers Being Disrespected

sugardaddy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoroughly embarrassing. There were easily two laws on the books that the cops could’ve charged these people with. Disorderly Conduct and Obstruction of Governmental Administration. Bullshit charges for sure, but enough that the cops could’ve handcuffed them and dragged them to the precinct without being questioned about it. Would’ve at least absolved them of looking like cowards AND would’ve given the perps the opportunity to resist, allowing for further use of “minimum force.” And if the District Attorney decides to toss the case, oh well. At least the world wouldn’t know you were a coward. I hate DeBlasio but to pin this on him is nonsense. Cops in general are brave heroes, these guys are pussies.

Thoroughly embarrassing. There were easily two laws on the books that the cops could’ve charged these people with. Disorderly Conduct and Obstruction of Governmental Administration. Bullshit charges for sure, but enough that the cops could’ve handcuffed them and dragged them to the precinct without being questioned about it. Would’ve at least absolved them of looking like cowards AND would’ve given the perps the opportunity to resist, allowing for further use of “minimum force.” And if the District Attorney decides to toss the case, oh well. At least the world wouldn’t know you were a coward. I hate DeBlasio but to pin this on him is nonsense. Cops in general are brave heroes, these guys are pussies.

All it does is escalates, they come into a confrontation and suddenly the force used exceeds what is neccesary and all hell breaks loose.  

It's funny how the cop worshippers are going nuts over these guys because they used a little common sense which tells you they do not really worship the cops. They like what those cops do.

Dont count me in the cop worshiper clan, I dont like cops, of course I like thugs just a smidge less.

Hard as it is to do, these cops did the right thing.   Keep the situation de-escalated, keep innocent bystanders safe.    NYPD asked for help in finding these creeps, and NYers responded and at least some so far have been arrested.   https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/arrest-water-bucket-nypd-police-monahan-gang-member-513138501.html

Downsouth mad about cops being 'disrespected' by idiots during a water fight.

I'm mad about civilians being killed by cops for nothing.

I point this out because the people that cry foul in a situation like this, don't say shit when cops do the wrong thing.

Being a police officer is probably the only profession in the world where you can royally fuck up and people still make excuses for you. "They're stressed," "they don't make enough," "they're our heroes," yadi-yada!