Shame on you New York: Video of Policer Officers Being Disrespected

sugardaddy

You're right Kinger, those cops should face justice, same with that one who shot the guy in the motel room while he was spread out on the floor.

The way to get justice however is to find them on some empty street and pop them, and that's the job of the friends and relatives of the dead, Expecting cops to police themselves is silly.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downsouth mad about cops being 'disrespected' by idiots during a water fight.

I'm mad about civilians being killed by cops for nothing.

I point this out because the people that cry foul in a situation like this, don't say shit when cops do the wrong thing.

Being a police officer is probably the only profession in the world where you can royally fuck up and people still make excuses for you. "They're stressed," "they don't make enough," "they're our heroes," yadi-yada!

My previous posts clearly show the anger I hold about this great disrespect. Im generally annoyed by cops.

And I know, these poor innocent civilians killed by cops for absolutely no reason. They just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Try that narrative elsewhere, unban runner, he will probably go along with you.

Yes. I do.

Seen plenty of claims of racism and then body cams are released telling a completely different story.

Treat the officer with respect and you'll almost certainly get respect back.

yeah ok.  And you have never seen any misjustice happen against blacks in any videos?  Yeah right.  Whatever, dude.  You only see what you want.  That's obvious

yeah ok.  And you have never seen any misjustice happen against blacks in any videos?  Yeah right.  Whatever, dude.  You only see what you want.  That's obvious

I've been pulled over for things as simple as a license plate light being out. It doesn't just happen to blacks.

I see a lot of people with attitudes talking to police and expecting to be treated like they're royalty.

I used to have a great deal of disdain for police officers and treated them similarly and all it did was get me into more trouble.

Be courteous, honest, respectful, and compliant and the chances that the outcome is negative is significantly decreased.

Again - no matter what race you are.

I've been pulled over for things as simple as a license plate light being out. It doesn't just happen to blacks.

I see a lot of people with attitudes talking to police and expecting to be treated like they're royalty.

I used to have a great deal of disdain for police officers and treated them similarly and all it did was get me into more trouble.

Be courteous, honest, respectful, and compliant and the chances that the outcome is negative is significantly decreased.

Again - no matter what race you are.

i get it.  You have seen it all.  And you figure only 1 out of 1000 times has blacks been mistreated.  Yeah, ok