Shame on you New York: Video of Policer Officers Being Disrespected

sugardaddy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again. Probably the only profession in the U.S., where you can fuck up over and over and people just make excuses for you. No accountability.

It says at the end of the video the officer was being charged with manslaughter.

In the other video you posted, the officer was charged with murder.

How much more accountability are you after?

I would say > .1% would be -99999 chalk

K. Show me 100 videos of black people being respectful, cordial, and compliant to officers and then being treated unfairly and you might have a case.

Hell. Show me 2. Out of the however many thousands (or tens of thousands) of situations that officers are involved in throughout a day in the country.

Not even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs. Yet they walk around waiting to shoot anyone who gives them an attitude.

Americans are way more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist.

Sorry to be spitting facts here.

I dont commit many crimes and when pulled over just do what Im told no matter how big of an asshole I think tne cop is. What are my odds of getting shot by police?

I dont commit many crimes and when pulled over just do what Im told no matter how big of an asshole I think tne cop is. What are my odds of getting shot by police?

Hilarious. So now police can just treat people like shit... doesn't matter...

If anyone doesn't like it, they deserve to get shot.

That's basically what you're saying. :laugh

No wonder people are fans of Trump the Dictator.

Here I thought we lived in a free country.

Hilarious. So now police can just treat people like shit... doesn't matter...

If anyone doesn't like it, they deserve to get shot.

That's basically what you're saying. :laugh

No wonder people are fans of Trump the Dictator.

Here I thought we lived in a free country.

No, but a little common sense is entirely too much to ask.

Much like the rest of the world, a certain percentage of cops are assholes. Much like the rest of the assholes in the world, you are better off minimizing the encounter and moving on. Not every cop is out to get you, id wager less than 10% are of shithead variety.. Rest are doing a job like most others.

Theyre are other avenues if you dont like it. Fighting the guy with the gun is never a great option.

:laugh

no way HP made that joke up himself

I know he didn't. I appreciated his effort, though. He used it at the perfect time.

I heard a guy at a bar say a joke and people thought he made it up, but as a comedy nerd, I had heard the joke from the original obscure comedian some years ago. I didn't say anything, though.

I get pulled over then give the cop an attitude ... the cop then shoots me. I deserved it. LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit.

not one person said anything close to that

do you put even 1% of the blame on someone that swears at a cop/resists arrest/etc?  or can someone do whatever they want to the police with no repercussions?  if that was the case then it gets to the point where police refuse to even help certain neighborhoods (like milwaukee/detroit/chicago/etc).

you reap what you sow, when a large percentage of your neighborhood doesn't know how to act, then as a whole they won't be treated with respect or helped... why do you think i quit doing free tax returns and delivering free food?  i was 10x more likely to be robbed, stabbed, or shot than i was to be told "thank you"

Zero percent. Freedom of speech.

They don't like it... get another job not being a public servant.

ok so you can say "fuck you cop you're an asshole" and expect the cop to be nice to you (good luck)

what about "fuck you cop i'm gonna put a bullet in your head"?  is that still freedom of speech?  does someone actually have to take out a gun and shoot the cop before he can be aggressive?  do we want our police to do nothing in dangerous situations and let the worst members of society run free to keep doing more bad shit?  i don't mind one or two bad guys getting killed now and then, every night in milwaukee people are killing each other