I'm a happy man

mikeman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The roof is all done and looks great. Those mexicans sure do a good job, and they work fast. When they finished i went up on the roof to check it out, the guy who was in charge said  he liked that and said very few people go up there.

The guy also said i really needed a new roof, he said when they were tearing off whole sections of shingles would come off with almost no prying with the fork. :lol

After all is said and done it looks like I'm about $200 ahead. :yay

You flip them a fifty for 2 case of models right?

No, but i told them they did a real good job, it was a 4 man crew, 2 guys were experts, 1 younger kid was mostly laborer/assistant. they got the whole thing down to a science, they dont use a rolloff for the trash anymore, it's a trailer, they finished the job and a truck came and rolled it away in a half hour.

There sure are a lot of nails in the yard though, I've got a magnet and I've probably found 500, they did put down tarps but you cant get them all.

• 1 month later...

Mine is being done while I type. Dam hail storm! I needed 3/4 th’s Of a new roof within a few years.

The Mexicans are here playing salsa music.

I hear ya man, my roof is now new(and it's raining outside), but I'm still hurting inside because of the mental trauma as the hail rained down, I might have PTSD.