2019 NFL/NCAA PICK 7 CONTEST {$100 Entry} $1000 ADDED by HrWager.ag

Sharp Square

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think if they allow -120 this year then they should only get 3/4 of a point if a regular selection and 1 1/2 points if a best bet.....That may stop some from pounding lines about ready to move or have already moved but not at HRWager..... Also it would throw a twist into things.......

-120s were the kiss of death last year. I think I hit about 1/3 of them.

I'd say we limit to -115 this year. That is not really going to give an advantage.

Also, PO should not be able to post picks after midnight.

HR Wager lines come out at 10:30 on Monday morning. Would be good to have the post up at that time and before Right or Left.

Can we bet -120 this year?

I personally think if they allow -120 this year then they should only get 3/4 of a point if a regular selection and 1 1/2 points if a best bet.....That may stop some from pounding lines about ready to move or have already moved but not at HRWager..... Also it would throw a twist into things.......

Don't see a problem with having the next weeks post up on or by Monday morning. 

The juice cap is now (-120)  it can be lowered to say (-115) etc if that is something the majority is interested in doing. 

Anyone else want to chime in on lowering the Juice cap to (-115)?

Speak now or forever hold your peace

No because it takes away the games that I would like to bet

It means nothing cuz is -120 does not give you advantage at all leave it at -120

I dont see that fucker BGS jumping in saying last year format was good no need to change