Anyone ever get fucked on this rule?

sleepy

Shit like this just gives the industry as a whole a bad mark.

We get it, the only wantbthe degenerates of degenerates. But they dont have to advertise it with such blatant BS rules.

That's why I hated when Pinny left the US market some years ago. I just want to bet and be paid when I win.

THATS WHY I NEVER TAKE A BONUS ITS FOR SUCKERS.

I AM PLAYING AT YOUWAGER I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH THEM THEY TRIED TO PUSH A BONUS ON ME AND I SAID NO THANKS I WANT TO WIN MY FIRST BET AND PLAY WITH YOUR MONEY.

NEVER TAKE BONUS MONEY YOUWAGER PUTS A 30 DAY HOLD ON YOUR MONEY IF YOU TAKE A BONUS FORGET THAT BULLSHIT

Not unusual that Beantown is wrong again. At Youwager you can always withdrawal your winnings. They put a hold on your deposit and bonus only. If is just plain stupid not to take a bonus at Youwager

Sir, your deposit is your money, if they withhold that, it's stealing. I would generally agree that bonuses are often not worth f'n around with.

All the B sites and below say that now on their terms

No - in answer to your Q

As far as outright confiscation, if you sign up thru a forum where the book is a sponsor you'll likely be OK, as long as the book stays solvent

many A sites have the same rules too