Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anyone ever get fucked on this rule?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 23730 posts

Any customer caught playing steam, moves or who is found to be part of a gambling syndicate as well as those who abuse our bonus and promotions program will have all promotions revoked and all winnings from them will be void and null.

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Akathisia

• Members
  • 30031 posts

they can do whatever they want

Downtrotten

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 15623 posts

The bottom line is never give a place the chance to fuck you over twice. They do it once, bye, bye.

Downsouth

Downsouth

• JFC
  • 7502 posts
Which shop haa this rule. Its basically just putting in writing they can screw you whenever they want.

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 23730 posts

Which shop haa this rule. Its basically just putting in writing they can screw you whenever they want.

A lot of the rec books have this rule.

Downsouth

Downsouth

• JFC
  • 7502 posts

A lot of the rec books have this rule.

Shit like this just gives the industry as a whole a bad mark.

We get it, the only wantbthe degenerates of degenerates. But they dont have to advertise it with such blatant BS rules.

MadTiger

MadTiger

Top 5 Mind, period

• Members
  • 3409 posts

The rule isn't the problem if they say they only want recreational gambler action (read: square). Now, the PROBLEM comes when they try to pin that shit on you without any real proof.

"Syndicate? Steam? Steam deez nuts!"

"Why is it that no matter how out of shape and slow your parents and grandparents were, they always managed to be quick enough to slap the shit out of you when they wanted to?"

"People make these fountains with statues of babies pissing in 'em. Yep. Sometimes they look like angels, but the main thing, is that they're pissin'. People think it's fun to drink water that is pretend baby piss. No wonder the world is so fucked up."

MadTiger

MadTiger

Top 5 Mind, period

• Members
  • 3409 posts

Shit like this just gives the industry as a whole a bad mark.

We get it, the only wantbthe degenerates of degenerates. But they dont have to advertise it with such blatant BS rules.

That's why I hated when Pinny left the US market some years ago. I just want to bet and be paid when I win.

"Why is it that no matter how out of shape and slow your parents and grandparents were, they always managed to be quick enough to slap the shit out of you when they wanted to?"

"People make these fountains with statues of babies pissing in 'em. Yep. Sometimes they look like angels, but the main thing, is that they're pissin'. People think it's fun to drink water that is pretend baby piss. No wonder the world is so fucked up."

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 16445 posts

That's why I hated when Pinny left the US market some years ago. I just want to bet and be paid when I win.

Pinny is basically a rec book now

FairWarning

FairWarning

PJ Fleck Fanboy

• Members
  • 13602 posts

The beauty of Bet Jamaica, RIP.

Long live SP Nation!!!

MadTiger

MadTiger

Top 5 Mind, period

• Members
  • 3409 posts

The beauty of Bet Jamaica, RIP.

I loved those motherfuckers.

BEANTOWNJIM

BEANTOWNJIM

The Millionaire and his wife...

• Members
  • 189 posts
THATS WHY I NEVER TAKE A BONUS ITS FOR SUCKERS.

I AM PLAYING AT YOUWAGER I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH THEM THEY TRIED TO PUSH A BONUS ON ME AND I SAID NO THANKS I WANT TO WIN MY FIRST BET AND PLAY WITH YOUR MONEY.

NEVER TAKE BONUS MONEY YOUWAGER PUTS A 30 DAY HOLD ON YOUR MONEY IF YOU TAKE A BONUS FORGET THAT BULLSHIT

FairWarning

FairWarning

PJ Fleck Fanboy

• Members
  • 13602 posts

I loved those motherfuckers.

Great forum presence also.  If someone had a problem with them, they were most likely a scammer.

Long live SP Nation!!!

tjd

tjd

Rockstar

• Members
  • 3510 posts
All the B sites and below say that now on their terms

No - in answer to your Q

As far as outright confiscation, if you sign up thru a forum where the book is a sponsor you'll likely be OK, as long as the book stays solvent

Cornbread Maxwell

Cornbread Maxwell

• Members
  • 358 posts
“Sweat the game, not the payout”

Shavencoinpurse

Shavencoinpurse

Veteran Member

• JFC
  • 510 posts
Not unusual that Beantown is wrong again. At Youwager you can always withdrawal your winnings. They put a hold on your deposit and bonus only. If is just plain stupid not to take a bonus at Youwager

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 16445 posts

Not unusual that Beantown is wrong again. At Youwager you can always withdrawal your winnings. They put a hold on your deposit and bonus only. If is just plain stupid not to take a bonus at Youwager

Except when they just steal $70,000 out of your account

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 15623 posts

Sir, your deposit is your money, if they withhold that, it's stealing. I would generally agree that bonuses are often not worth f'n around with.

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 23730 posts

Except when they just steal $70,000 out of your account

Or they put that dumb delay on your account and call you a million times

Fuck u wager

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 18339 posts

All the B sites and below say that now on their terms

No - in answer to your Q

As far as outright confiscation, if you sign up thru a forum where the book is a sponsor you'll likely be OK, as long as the book stays solvent

many A sites have the same rules too

kovacsbar

kovacsbar

Rockstar

• Members
  • 9167 posts

Pinny is basically a rec book now

Whats with the reduced limits?

Haven't been too active there in a few years, basically left a decent balance for after I got relocated and settled. Limits are down a bunch for MLB.

I really enjoy learning from the many wise and prosperous punters at TGF.

Especialy the White guys!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users