I am fucking sick of the liberal term, "Privileged"

WVU

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mention race.  I just said I'm privileged to have 2 caring parents that knew what it took to have kids and how to provide and care for them.

You said you had nothing to apologize for in a thread about white privilige with reference to the way you were parented

I said the way you were raised had nothing to do with white privilige.

:shake

You said you had nothing to apologize for in a thread about white privilige with reference to the way you were parented

there you go again.  The thread is about privilege.  Not necessarily white privilege which is why I asked if you had to be white to be privileged

Anyhowz, I got 11:57, better waddle my John Day physique, my bag that does not have a 1 or 2 iron my silly all black clothes, hat and gloves and go downstairs try and hit it 215 or so.

Been a fine hour or so of chitty humor, I'll leave you all to solve a problem you know jakk shit about.

Waiting until 1 hour after dinner to read got some nice baby backs marinating don't wanna burp those up on my desk here reading this clownsho shit.

you girls enjoy the day.

Anyhowz, I got 11:57, better waddle my John Day physique, my bag that does not have a 1 or 2 iron my silly all black clothes, hat and gloves and go downstairs try and hit it 215 or so.

Been a fine hour or so of chitty humor, I'll leave you all to solve a problem you know jakk shit about.

Waiting until 1 hour after dinner to read got some nice baby backs marinating don't wanna burp those up on my desk here reading this clownsho shit.

you girls enjoy the day.

Who care

Maybe the thread title was edited.  don't see anything about race.  just see the word "privileged"

no biggie.  I'll back down though, don't want to start a war with the cardio king of forumville.

was born into a family with 2 parents, provided for us, made us go to school and do our homework.  tried to keep us out of trouble.  supported us.

I should be sorry for having parents that were aware of what it took having kids and what they needed to do to provide for us?

not something to be ashamed of.  should be proud of them, and hope to do the same for my kids as they did for us and continue the trend.

This really is the root of it.  There is opportunity for everyone if they do the work for themselves.  Some people start from a disadvantage but that is never going to change no matter what laws are enacted.  Those people will have to work harder.

Life isn't fair.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW DID LIZ WARREN HAVE WHITE PRIVELIGE OR RED PRIVELIGE WHEN SHE WAS ACCEPTED TO HARVARD AS AN NATIVE AMERICAN

NOBODY GETS IT THESE FUCKING LIBERAL DEMOCRATS DONT LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF A NIGERIAN THEY ARE ALL MULTI MILLIONARES COREY BOOKER HAD MORE WHITE PRIVELIGE THAN ANY WHITE PERSON COULD DREAM OF

DEEP DOWN THEY ARE ALL JUST AS RACIST AS THE REST OF AMERICA LIKE I ALWAYS ASK YOU GUYS

IF YOUR MOTHER WAS DATING AL SHARPTON,JESSE JACKSON,OR BILL CLINTON WHO WOULD YOU WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS

ALL I WANT TO KNOW DID LIZ WARREN HAVE WHITE PRIVELIGE OR RED PRIVELIGE WHEN SHE WAS ACCEPTED TO HARVARD AS AN NATIVE AMERICAN

NOBODY GETS IT THESE FUCKING LIBERAL DEMOCRATS DONT LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF A NIGERIAN THEY ARE ALL MULTI MILLIONARES COREY BOOKER HAD MORE WHITE PRIVELIGE THAN ANY WHITE PERSON COULD DREAM OF

DEEP DOWN THEY ARE ALL JUST AS RACIST AS THE REST OF AMERICA LIKE I ALWAYS ASK YOU GUYS

IF YOUR MOTHER WAS DATING AL SHARPTON,JESSE JACKSON,OR BILL CLINTON WHO WOULD YOU WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS

None of them.

Liberals love to use the word to try to make people feel guilty about being born in the US.

get fucked, fucko.  That is all.

I’m sick of it also, but I look at it in a different way. I see it used a lot with one-parent homes. Obviously it’s geared toward the inner city, but white kids on one-parent homes struggle mightily also.