I am fucking sick of the liberal term, "Privileged"

WVU

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT BELIEVE THIS BUT I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT RACE.I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY NOW AND I LIVE IN AN ALL WHITE TOWN AND NIGERIANS DONT BOTHER ME ANYMORE.

IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO ESCAPE FROM THESE NIGERIANS.I HAVENT SEEN A BLACK FACE IN ALMOST A YEAR I AM A CHANGED MAN

14,yrs later this dumb prick still posting in all caps

Auto skip for me

That's because Trump is really a LIB.  You do realize that, don't you?  He's just "marketing" himself as a conservative to all the dummies willing to believe it.  So many suckers out there... it's amazing.

Well, if he really is a LIB, then the Lib's are equally as dumb for falling for it.  He should be their hero.  Not the guy they hate and want to impeach. 

Well, if he really is a LIB, then the Lib's are equally as dumb for falling for it.  He should be their hero.  Not the guy they hate and want to impeach. 

He was a LIB all of his life.  He then saw an opening in the 'tard section of the country... and took advantage.  I have to give him credit for that... and now he likes to pander to them.  Very simple.

He was a LIB all of his life.  He then saw an opening in the 'tard section of the country... and took advantage.  I have to give him credit for that... and now he likes to pander to them.  Very simple.

You said is.  Now you changed it to was.  That's more acceptable.

Almost none of his policy is "liberal" now that he is president.  If it was, the libs would not be against all of it. 

How so?  

He was a LIB for 60 years and deep down probably still is... 

He saw an opening and now plays the Right like a bunch of fools.  So he's playing the conservatard role.

Not hard to understand. 

I think he's socially lib, fiscally conservative.    Yes he jumped over because he saw an easier way to win.

How so?  

He was a LIB for 60 years and deep down probably still is... 

He saw an opening and now plays the Right like a bunch of fools.  So he's playing the conservatard role.

Not hard to understand. 

I think what you are seeing from his presidency is just about what he's always been.  Does he pander to a certain demographic?  Absolutely.  Every politician on the right and left does that. 

But what someone is on the political spectrum cannot be more defined than what their policy is.  And Trump has been pretty anti-liberal with much of his policy.  Socially and fiscally.  

That's why there's never been such a hated president by the left.  

He's said some liberal things in the past in interviews.  Like on things like abortion and what not.  I think that's why some people get too caught up with this "Trump is actually a liberal" thing. 

was born into a family with 2 parents, provided for us, made us go to school and do our homework.  tried to keep us out of trouble.  supported us.

I should be sorry for having parents that were aware of what it took having kids and what they needed to do to provide for us?

not something to be ashamed of.  should be proud of them, and hope to do the same for my kids as they did for us and continue the trend.

A +. #metoo. Well, I would if I had kids anyway.

You said is. Now you changed it to was. That's more acceptable.

Almost none of his policy is "liberal" now that he is president. If it was, the libs would not be against all of it.

They will be against anything he wants to do, same way Republicans were with Obama. They both have almost exactly the same immigration policy.

I hate that term the most......go talk to my 71 year old Dad who has worked in a garage/dairy farm since he was 4 years old and just retired last Friday about "white privilege". Guy killed himself for his family for 67 years. Nothing privileged about it other than hard assed work so that his family tree could grow, prosper, and live a better life than he did.

Good video.  You can't gift those people in the back those things without punishing the parents who did things the right way - which creates the absolutely wrong incentives.

There is no external solution.  It has to come from inside.  And those people in the back will have to work harder to make up for it.  A fact of life.

And it's not something that's exclusive to race.  Not every white person was born into a head start.  There are a number of factors at play in the home including economic, language, substance abuse, physical abuse, physical disabilities, mental health, etc., etc.

All of that is what I was alluding to earlier.