Does anyone use a chrome book to gamble with?

sleepy

Works great for the web and boots instantly. I got a cheapo acer one a couple years and its still working fine. The only downside is you cant install any programs on it.

I only need it for getting online and making bets so it sounds perfect

I just bought a refurbished one for Hank money

If I don't like it I won't be out that much

Only thing I use to get online now.  I have a couple higher end ones, a Pixelbook and an HP X360 14.   I absolutely love chromebooks, and will never go back to crappy windows(never was in the apple universe).  If you're gonna get one and want it to be fast, and not lag, get one with at least  8GB RAM.  Those are usually at least $400.   If you get a cheapo $150-200 one it probably will be either 2GB or 4GB, and you'll find the speed is not great, and if you keep lots of tabs open, for betting etc., it will probably crash occasionally.   I keep 100+ tabs open all the time and never have a problem with the chromebooks I use now, but when I had the lower end models, I was crashing and lagging more than occasionally.  

I just got this one recently and I love it.   https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-2-in-1-14-touch-screen-chromebook-intel-core-i3-8gb-memory-64gb-emmc-flash-memory-white/6301869.p?skuId=6301869

Not as good as my Pixelbook, but a far better value.   It's usually $599 new, but Best Buy frequently puts it on sale.   I got it for $399, but the current price of $424 is also great, and open box ones are cheaper if you want to go that route.  They also have a $50 student discount if you have a student in the house.  I'm not sure how strict they are on you having to prove that.