I may have just assembled the greatest Fantasy Team of All-time...

KingRevolver

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Fear what fork? 0-3 :lol

Not only 0-3, but I by FAR have the worst roster in the league at the moment.  Worst fantasy football roster Ive ever had.  Like 4-5 starters OUT for the year, OUT for an extended period of time, or banged up.  Looked good on paper coming into week 1.  Not so much now. 

Nothing to Fear right now with Fear the Fork.  If any team loses to my squad they should be ashamed. 

Kinger

I thought we were getting rid of the return yards points for this year???? I asked about it, when you asked about rule changes.........Now i see return yards are still part of the scoring.......That is a ridiculous stat to get points for........WTF i think we will be voting you out as commish next year, where is timely when we need him??

Kinger

I thought we were getting rid of the return yards points for this year???? I asked about it, when you asked about rule changes.........Now i see return yards are still part of the scoring.......That is a ridiculous stat to get points for........WTF i think we will be voting you out as commish next year, where is timely when we need him??

Fuk Timely! He is a stiff son of bitch.