POPEYE'S CHICKEN SANDWICHES sweeping the nation

FISHHEAD

If you thought people would give up easily on getting a taste of a fast-food chicken sandwich that was sold out in two weeks and then disappeared for two months, you’d be wrong.  

Popeyes Chicken Sandwich returned to menus nationwide on Sunday — and it appears that, despite hiring extra staff and planning, the fast-food chain was still not entirely equipped to handle the massive amount of fans that came pouring into the restaurant.  

According to tweets shared from customers, wait times for the special sandwich allegedly shot up to 8.5 hours.

"Best fucking chicken sandwich in the world" said professional trucker Brock Landers.

well-played

Look  Eat it the fuck up!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you thought people would give up easily on getting a taste of a fast-food chicken sandwich that was sold out in two weeks and then disappeared for two months, you’d be wrong.  

Popeyes Chicken Sandwich returned to menus nationwide on Sunday — and it appears that, despite hiring extra staff and planning, the fast-food chain was still not entirely equipped to handle the massive amount of fans that came pouring into the restaurant.  

According to tweets shared from customers, wait times for the special sandwich allegedly shot up to 8.5 hours.

"Best fucking chicken sandwich in the world" said professional trucker Brock Landers.

:laugh that got me. i thought it was part of the article for a second

All anyone needs to do when comparing the 2 is look at the employees that are cooking and handling your food and the answer will become obvious...I will never forget the last time I ate at any fast food restaurant years ago and it was actually a Popeye's in Sc that happened to be in same shopping center as Chic Filet...Popeye's was brand new and one of the first in our area and had a special....Chic Filet had line around building and they didn't,so I decided to give a try...

Walked in a went to bathroom to wash hands and the smell was unreal! During washing of hands this 350+ man comes out of stall with dirty uniform and disheveled unclean look after dropping possibly the nastiest shit in the history of man and calmly walks right by me and out the door...I finish washing hands and go to counter to order and see it is him back in kitchen cooking...I have no idea whether he washed hands or not...Then the girl taking order is smacking chewing gum while asking what I want...I tell her I left wallet in car and would be right back...Obviously I didn't return...

Walk into each and look at employees and you will know the true winner...

A man was fatally stabbed Monday evening while inside a Maryland Popeyes following a fight over a chicken sandwich

Many people were in the store at the time, and Donelan is asking for eyewitnesses. “We’re looking for a male, and that male knows who he is, and he knows what he did here tonight,” she said. She urged the suspect, who remains unidentified, to turn himself in.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/popeyes-chicken-sandwich-stabbing-death-maryland/