2019 NFL/NCAA PICK 7 CONTEST {$1000 ADDED by HrWager.ag} WEEK 2 PICKS THREAD

Sharp Square

458 NEW YORK JETS -3-110

462 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS PK-110

460 MIAMI DOLPHINS +7-110

464 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS +3½-110

464 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS   u52-110  (2x best bet)

465 TENNESSEE TITANS +5½-110

317 SYRACUSE +2-110

I wrote about dipshits following directions and now I fall under that umbrella........just give me the loss on 464 Jags +3.5.

Obviously no correlation between those two plays which is why it never even crossed my mind.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it was your idea. It just carried over.

Wrong again. It wasn't my idea in the MLB contest either. It was a rule that was proposed (by someone other than myself) and agreed upon that was said to no longer be implemented in the middle of the contest because it wasn't listed in the rules that were emailed.

THIS thread is for tracking plays!  You guys wanna argue please take it somewhere else. 

Sharp,

Sorry man i forgot to pout the juice in my plays, but i think all my plays were -110 when i played them. Currently i think only (1) play has different odds. I have the OVER in the Boise st game, and currently it’s under 57 -115. But i can accept my OVER at -110, when currently its -105...

Ill be sure to post juice going forward......

Sharp,

Sorry man i forgot to pout the juice in my plays, but i think all my plays were -110 when i played them. Currently i think only (1) play has different odds. I have the OVER in the Boise st game, and currently it’s under 57 -115. But i can accept my OVER at -110, when currently its -105...

Ill be sure to post juice going forward......

no prob man I checked em out when copying em to my spreadsheet, you are all good

I wrote about dipshits following directions and now I fall under that umbrella........just give me the loss on 464 Jags +3.5.

Obviously no correlation between those two plays which is why it never even crossed my mind.

I don't think you should be penalized.  You should be able to just put in another play to correct it.  It  hasn't happened yet so no harm no foul IMO