Finally, The Rev has come back to...

KingRevolver

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Mexican food in Mexico is better than USA, who'd have thought.

Small sample size but any of the food I had in Rocky Point the one time i went was garbage.  

Maybe that's just Rocky Point.  Or maybe we had bad luck picking restaurants.  This was before Yelp so it was the luck of the draw back then when you were in a place you weren't familiar with. 

Yeah.  Rocky Point is trash.  But it's a touristy place so you would figure they would have some decent restaurants there.  Not in my experience.  

Even in the worst cities in the US you can still find some good restaurants.  

I've been all over Mexico, I've never heard of Rocky Point

Small sample size but any of the food I had in Rocky Point the one time i went was garbage.  

Maybe that's just Rocky Point.  Or maybe we had bad luck picking restaurants.  This was before Yelp so it was the luck of the draw back then when you were in a place you weren't familiar with. 

I did not dig Rocky Point food, either. 

KING REVOLVER I HAVE THE MEXICAN POLICE LOOKING FOR YOU FOR SKIPPING TOWN WITH MY TOTALS FOOTBALL CONTEST MONEY

DESCRIPTION

BALD,STUPID LOOKING GUY,199 POUNDS WHITE COMPLECTION FOR A MEXICAN,TALKS WITH A FUNNY VOICE

I WANT TO PRESS CHARGES FOR ROBBERY AND CROSSING THE BORDER WITH STOLEN MONEY

I'll check on that for you. Let me call my friend to see if I had your package come in. One minute.