**SK8ER BOI is the greatest song of all time

milwaukee mike

But you give tax advice out for free that we each read about 10 times a year from various outlets. There is a place in heaven for you' date=' St Mike.[/quote']

Here dude fill in your own reply. Mike is busy doing humanitarian tax work.

So what. Your Mom___________________ (insert indecent sex act) my_________________ (insert nasty body part) while ____________(insert your pet's name) watched and licked himself.

But you give tax advice out for free that we each read about 10 times a year from various outlets. There is a place in heaven for you' date=' St Mike.[/quote']

you joined 3 months ago and i've never seen your handle at another forum? so how do you read it 10 times a year?

unless you change handles so nobody will know who you are, real noble ... and i'm the bad guy for posting that i give free tax advice at multiple forums so that people will see it and ask for advice!

i don't post it to brag for christ's sake but i guess people that are full of themselves think others are the same way