Church Check-In

rdalert447

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, IAG. Trying to make it a weekly thing. We’ll see how it goes. Was easy in NY as I could walk or taxi to Sat 5pm mass then hit pub across the street afterwards. Was easy when having that reward after mass. Plus mass was a lot less formal up North. Here I gotta drive everywhere and the parishioners are all dressed to the nines. Requires way more effort.

Confirmed.

Hopefully I make it back from the country side alive. These roads here are nuts.

My friend just git back from there..she has taken her daughter there three years in a row for a harp competition...she has also mentioned the roads....seemed like she talked about livestock freely roaming also, but I may have imagined that.

My friend just git back from there..she has taken her daughter there three years in a row for a harp competition...she has also mentioned the roads....seemed like she talked about livestock freely roaming also, but I may have imagined that.

Absolutely are goats , horses, sheep on the roads. Some roads have grass running down the middle. Even most of the “highways “ are more or less one lane roads which makes it interesting

Absolutely are goats , horses, sheep on the roads. Some roads have grass running down the middle. Even most of the “highways “ are more or less one lane roads which makes it interesting

I might have to go with them next year. Post more pics when you have time!

Amen.

hopefully anyone that goes finds peace and/or happiness

i've always been allergic to church but if i went it would be to a black church with more singing and dancing... that stand up, sit down, kneel, now stand up again and do these chants is for the birds

Most of the calisthenics and liturgy is done in the Catholic Church.