YUPPIES IN THE CITY OF BOSTON (DANGER)

BEANTOWNJIM

BOYS I DONT KNOW YOUR SITUATIONS WHERE YOU LIVE BUT HERE IN THE CITY OF BOSTON OUR MAYOR IS ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO RIDE BIKES.WE HAVE BIKESALL OVER THE CITY THATS FINE BUT I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH THIS.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE FUCKS RIDING THERE BIKES WITH LITTLE SMALL KIDS BABIES NOT EVEN 3 YEARS OLD BEING DRAGGED ON SOME HOME MADE BUGGY BOLTED ON THE BACK OF A BIKE RIDING AND BUMPING OVER POT HOLES KIDS NECKS SNAPPING AND BOUNCING.

WHY ISNT THERE SOME KIND OF LAW AGAINST THIS CHILD ABUSE JUST TO SAVE A FEW BUCKS NOT DRIVING.

BOYS I DONT KNOW YOUR SITUATIONS WHERE YOU LIVE BUT HERE IN THE CITY OF BOSTON OUR MAYOR IS ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO RIDE BIKES.WE HAVE BIKESALL OVER THE CITY THATS FINE BUT I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH THIS.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE FUCKS RIDING THERE BIKES WITH LITTLE SMALL KIDS BABIES NOT EVEN 3 YEARS OLD BEING DRAGGED ON SOME HOME MADE BUGGY BOLTED ON THE BACK OF A BIKE RIDING AND BUMPING OVER POT HOLES KIDS NECKS SNAPPING AND BOUNCING.

WHY ISNT THERE SOME KIND OF LAW AGAINST THIS CHILD ABUSE JUST TO SAVE A FEW BUCKS NOT DRIVING.

Victoria has tons of bike lanes,a person could probably ride a bike all year long here.

Have yet to hear one kid crying when sitting in one of those carriages,I think they really enjoy it

THEY MIGHT ENJOY IT BUT I SEE THESE YUPPIE FUCKS MOSTLY GUYS SWIRVING AND SPEEDING TO MAKE IT UP HILL THE KIDS ARE BEING THROWN FROM SIDE TO SIDE THEY HAVE TO SIGN SOME KIND OF LAW BEFORE THESE KIDS GET KILLED.I GUESS ONE OF THESE BABIES HAVE TO DIE BEFORE SOMETHING IS DONE

IF YOU SEE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ITS SCARY TO WATCH I SEE IT SO OFTEN I AM USED TO IT

WHATS NEXT THEY TIE THESE BUGGIES TO A MOPED

Victoria has tons of bike lanes,a person could probably ride a bike all year long here.

Have yet to hear one kid crying when sitting in one of those carriages,I think they really enjoy it

Amazing bike infrastructure here both on and off road. By far the best I've ever seen. I can get from Bear Mountain to the Esquimalt Lagoon in half an hour at moderate speed.

WADE WHEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM THE RACOONS IN THE CITY.I HAVENT SEEN A TWO LEGGED RACOON IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND IT'S FANTASTIC.BEANTOWNJIM NOW LIVES IN A RACOON FREE TOWN AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE HAS DROPPED 20 POINTS

WE DEFINITLY HAVE TO MANY RACOONS IN THE CITY OF BOSTON

If you name your city, and we look up the census, I am 99.999999999999999% sure there are some blacks in your God-damned town. Think about it this way: it is more likely than not that the few blacks that live there are doctors, lawyers, business owners, etc. and YOU are viewed as the uneducated fucking trash who lucked up on a SMALL come up.

Why they let you back onto this site is a motherfucking mystery. You are like a Southie MeatMan.

This is what this site is about: http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/54255-tgf-bet-of-the-day-911/

Not your ignorant 99.99% unfunny racist, bigoted clown act.

Just a thought for the city of boston - why not build some fuckin bike lanes if you're gonna encourage people to commute by cycling

Our city (Akron) has a MASSIVE (and annoying) downtown project that includes modern shit like bike lanes.

The way I view bike riding on streets is this principle: any vehicle operating has to be able to safely operate at a minimum speed to be allowed on the road. Most cyclists don't qualify. And definitely not most with the baby buggies in tow.

#Bike_Paths

Our city (Akron) has a MASSIVE (and annoying) downtown project that includes modern shit like bike lanes.

The way I view bike riding on streets is this principle: any vehicle operating has to be able to safely operate at a minimum speed to be allowed on the road. Most cyclists don't qualify. And definitely not most with the baby buggies in tow.

#Bike_Paths

fair enough. its unclear if there is really a significant payoff for a construction project like that, considering how many people commute form outlying suburbs, and can't really bike 40 miles in/out.

where feasible, bike paths are a pretty good idea though. at least for people living in the city who can take advantage of it.

If you name your city, and we look up the census, I am 99.999999999999999% sure there are some blacks in your God-damned town. Think about it this way: it is more likely than not that the few blacks that live there are doctors, lawyers, business owners, etc. and YOU are viewed as the uneducated fucking trash who lucked up on a SMALL come up.

Why they let you back onto this site is a motherfucking mystery. You are like a Southie MeatMan.

This is what this site is about: http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/54255-tgf-bet-of-the-day-911/

This. My neighborhood has black folks living in it but they are just as educated and "normal" as the rest of people living here.

Now living in or near da hood is another story.

totally agree

we haven't always seen eye to eye, and i say some stupid stuff but btj is just annoying

our bodies are just a temporary home for our stream of consciousness, who the fuck cares if it's brown, black, white, green, yellow, whatever, it's just a shell

WADE WHEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM THE RACOONS IN THE CITY.I HAVENT SEEN A TWO LEGGED RACOON IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND IT'S FANTASTIC.BEANTOWNJIM NOW LIVES IN A RACOON FREE TOWN AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE HAS DROPPED 20 POINTS

Too many micks in Boston

Amazing bike infrastructure here both on and off road. By far the best I've ever seen. I can get from Bear Mountain to the Esquimalt Lagoon in half an hour at moderate speed.

The Galloping Goose route is amazing,Inner city not too much.

Too many cyclists do not obey the traffic laws and the lanes in the city could of been thought out more

#Bike_Paths

Lol

I often get passed in the city by cyclist,certain time of day it would definitely be faster to travel by bike in Victoria and I would imagine most major cities

I need to get some anti-racoon spray

This Irish puke is the biggest PUSSY in bean town.........just another Broke landers who talks a lot and just low enough so no one can tell he is bad mouthing them.... Come on over to Roxbury with the tough, racist talk.....Not only will you get knocked the fuck out, but you may find a resting place in the fine city of Roxbury, mass. Also take your 500 dollars from your contest and buy your white neighbors some Irish Benedict you fake ass pussy.......