U of Tenn +14.5

rdalert447

Word out of Gainesville is Coach Mullen will be going with a two QB system this week vs the Vols. Emory Jones was Mullen’s first QB recruit upon his arrival, yet was still third string behind two stiffs leftover from the old, losing regime. He looked confused at times in limited action vs UT Martin, and Gator beat writers claim he’s still lost in practices. Gator focus might be on getting him playing time and experience, rather than laying the crush on Tenn..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm on the other side of this one

i think the gators are tired of hearing ucf called "the best team in florida" (which is ridiculous anyway)... and they need style points to make the playoff if they end up with 1 loss

i don't think they will win 2/3 (auburn/georgia/lsu) but who knows, so at this point i think announcing "2 qbs will play" is more gamesmanship than anything

I do.  I've seen enough of UF to know that they are garbage. 

Playoff?  Don't talk about playoff.

Playoff?  You kidding me man?  Playoff? 

florida AND miami would each be favored over ucf on a neutral field

people pick ucf as the best team in florida because 90% of their games are against garbage teams... easier to play well in big games when none of your guys get injured or even touched

Don't know.  Don't care.

But I'm pretty confident in saying UF has next to no shot at the college football playoffs this season.  They are a slightly above average SEC team.  At best.  

that's always a great attitude to have before making a convincing argument!

slightly above average sec team yet ranked in the top 10

weren't you the same person that said only SQUARES base their decisions on how good or bad a team has looked in the prior couple of games?

that's always a great attitude to have before making a convincing argument!

Well, if we are talking about bad convincing arguments.  I'm talking about their chances at the college football playoffs.

Then you bring up your opinion that Miami and UF would be favored against UCF on a neutral field.  A non-power 5 school. 

Uh, ok.  

Well, if we are talking about bad convincing arguments.  I'm talking about their chances at the college football playoffs.

Then you bring up your opinion that Miami and UF would be favored against UCF on a neutral field.  A non-power 5 school. 

Uh, ok.  

their chances aren't good, we know that, but they still are playing for it, so i believe the effort will be there... and given the chance to make the score look good i doubt they will go into a shell to only win by 10

and it isn't my "opinion" that florida would be favored over ucf, it's a fact

their chances aren't good, we know that, but they still are playing for it, so i believe the effort will be there... and given the chance to make the score look good i doubt they will go into a shell to only win by 10

and it isn't my "opinion" that florida would be favored over ucf, it's a fact

1. Ok. Fair enough. Tennessee is garbage. So I have no opinion on this particular matchup.

2. Ok.

Incorrect.  I said don't overreact after ONE game.  Three games is a much better sample size than ONE game.  Smaller than FOUR, but 3x the size as ONE. 

ok they played 3 games

miami, they were supposed to win by 7, won by 4

ut-martin, they were supposed to win by 45, won by 45

kentucky, they were supposed to win by 8, won by 8 even after starting qb was out

"they are who we thought they were" but apparently they didn't pass the diabler smell test so they suck balls  :laugh

ok they played 3 games

miami, they were supposed to win by 7, won by 4

ut-martin, they were supposed to win by 45, won by 45

kentucky, they were supposed to win by 8, won by 8 even after starting qb was out

"they are who we thought they were" but apparently they didn't pass the diabler smell test so they suck balls :laugh

I believe UF will lose 3-4 games this season. If you disagree, then we will have to agree to disagree.

Most of us gamble without “models”. So what we go on is looking at stats and watching the games. I’m not impressed at all with watching Florida so far this season. Call it my “smell test” or whatever. That’s my take.

Lolll. We shall see, my man. A better discussion might be where does the line go from here? Jumped in a bit too early on Kentucky last week. I wonder if the same movement occurs?

well it's already available at good prices depending on who you like

-13.5 available on florida

+14.5 available on tennessee

i think i would take those now, in my opinion not much gained if it goes to -11.5 or +16.5, so risk/reward says bet it now

we need king revolver's take... will florida weave their way to victory?  or get caught with their faces in some volunteers momma panties?

Word out of Gainesville is Coach Mullen will be going with a two QB system this week vs the Vols. Emory Jones was Mullen’s first QB recruit upon his arrival, yet was still third string behind two stiffs leftover from the old, losing regime. He looked confused at times in limited action vs UT Martin, and Gator beat writers claim he’s still lost in practices. Gator focus might be on getting him playing time and experience, rather than laying the crush on Tenn..

Tenn is a rock solid play here