U of Tenn +14.5

rdalert447

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm on the other side of this one

i think the gators are tired of hearing ucf called "the best team in florida" (which is ridiculous anyway)... and they need style points to make the playoff if they end up with 1 loss

i don't think they will win 2/3 (auburn/georgia/lsu) but who knows, so at this point i think announcing "2 qbs will play" is more gamesmanship than anything

Why is that ridiculous? UCF is the best team in Florida

it's just not based in fact... give florida or miami that schedule and they go undefeated too

ucf has 1 win over a real team in the last 5 years and yet they are "the best", even though every non-biased power ranking or predictor disagrees :laugh

The only people who think the SEC east is hard are SEC fans. UCF is at the stage where few name programs will play them. UF May be a tick better because they get SEC athletes,

I would make UF -3, Miami PK, and FSU +3 on a neutral field vs UCF.

The only people who think the SEC east is hard are SEC fans. UCF is at the stage where few name programs will play them. UF May be a tick better because they get SEC athletes,

I would make UF -3, Miami PK, and FSU +3 on a neutral field vs UCF.

agree with these, maybe -6 on uf (depending on qb play)

we're kind of at the point now though where it doesn't matter, make it a 8 team playoff or 16 team playoff and the likely scenario for anyone playing alabama or clemson is that it won't end well

agree with these, maybe -6 on uf (depending on qb play)

we're kind of at the point now though where it doesn't matter, make it a 8 team playoff or 16 team playoff and the likely scenario for anyone playing alabama or clemson is that it won't end well

At least it would add value to the regular season.  As it stands now, a UGA win over ND saturday leaves 1 probable opening for the playoffs.

At least it would add value to the regular season.  As it stands now, a UGA win over ND saturday leaves 1 probable opening for the playoffs.

true

i've always thought it sucked that unless you started the season high enough in the rankings, one loss and your season is done

in no other major sport can you lose the championship in the first game