This UCLA game is incredible!

Hoops

Ironicallly even with all the points UCLA still forced like 6-7 turnovers. Both of those kick returns was some of the best run backs I’ve ever seen.

These games move much faster than the NFL and are way more entertaining, and we also don’t have to listen to that dipshit Mike Perira break down every shitty call on ever other play where a flag gets thrown in the NFL

Ironicallly even with all the points UCLA still forced like 6-7 turnovers. Both of those kick returns was some of the best run backs I’ve ever seen.

These games move much faster than the NFL and are way more entertaining, and we also don’t have to listen to that dipshit Mike Perira break down every shitty call on ever other play where a flag gets thrown in the NFL

They also review everything, even have review for that targeting bullshit. Most kickers fukkin suck. Have gimmick teams like Army who are shitty but only win because of the option. Women announcers and refs on some of the games. Out of the 130 teams only 6 have a shot at the playoffs. Players sit out of bowl games now. Rain delays. If lightning is with in 50 miles game is turned off. If a Hurricane is heading towards an area every game on the eniter coast is canceled. The game sucks just as bad as the NFL.

They also review everything, even have review for that targeting bullshit. Most kickers fukkin suck. Have gimmick teams like Army who are shitty but only win because of the option. Women announcers and refs on some of the games. Out of the 130 teams only 6 have a shot at the playoffs. Players sit out of bowl games now. Rain delays. If lightning is with in 50 miles game is turned off. If a Hurricane is heading towards an area every game on the eniter coast is canceled. The game sucks just as bad as the NFL.

totally agree

college football AND nfl both suck... if it weren't for live betting i would watch hardly any football, instead of watching all weekend and torturing myself

at least this morning i got formula 1 and now euro golf, both way more exciting and interesting

totally agree

college football AND nfl both suck... if it weren't for live betting i would watch hardly any football, instead of watching all weekend and torturing myself

at least this morning i got formula 1 and now euro golf, both way more exciting and interesting

Agree with you both but that game last night was incredible