Be careful with King revolver

Yanks

Deemer has a bigger mouth than Gyno...

He told Yanks and asked Yanks to shut up about it. Yanks didn't ... he told me ...

That was his mistake. Not listening to Deemer. So Yanks can't then get mad at me for it, when he didn't keep his mouth shut either.

I'm trying to get the numbskull paid, too. If he's waiting for JK to get money from EOG or wherever the money is... he'll be waiting more than the two weeks he's waited.

He told Yanks and asked Yanks to shut up about it. Yanks didn't ... he told me ...

That was his mistake. Not listening to Deemer. So Yanks can't then get mad at me for it, when he didn't keep his mouth shut either.

I'm trying to get the numbskull paid, too. If he's waiting for JK to get money from EOG or wherever the money is... he'll be waiting more than the two weeks he's waited.

TGF video of you calling Kelly about paying Deemer?

Deemer knew I told you. He just didn't want it on the forum yet. He's giving BetUno a week more.

JFC

Trying to get me paid is you running to your butt buddy henchman TTP to say shit for you?

If you want to help, be a man and step up front and take care of something not run around about how you and Boat paid your postup funds within 48 hours....

Fukking pathetic display.

Trying to get me paid is you running to your butt buddy henchman TTP to say shit for you?

If you want to help, be a man and step up front and take care of something not run around about how you and Boat paid your postup funds within 48 hours....

Fukking pathetic display.

Yes, making a scene is your best chance at getting paid.

Why do you think being quiet about it gives you a better chance? They're either going to pay or they're not - regardless. If you're loud about it, and they do plan to pay, they'll probably do so quicker.

What does being quiet about it do for you? They're about to start a March Madness contest, supposedly, and you were going to let them collect more money without saying shit. It's flat out embarrassing.