BTJ's $500 NFL TOTALS CONTEST {WEEK 6}

Sharp Square

First off, BTJ I hope you did not pass on the easiest bet on the board and go with me on the reverse just because. I deserve to the lose the $500 on that alone.

I've got nothing for you so I suggest going with Guesser. He ought to pull this out. I think my run is over.

I'll try these:

Baltimore-Cincinnati under 47.5

This game has got under written all over it. So lets not bet OVER this week.

Detroit-GreenBay under 47

Game feels under here with Detroit not playing good offense on the road and the Lions holding up  their end defensively.

Jacksonville-New Orleans under 45

Really no reason to expect much scoring here.

Week 5 Results:

Machiavelli: +2

Wade: +2

TheGuesser: +1

SharpSq: +1

AlwaysCH: +0

WVU: +0

AlwaysCH: +0

Tenn/Buff over 38.5 LOSS

Ariz/Cinci under 48 LOSS

Oak/Chi under 41.5 LOSS

Machiavelli: +2

Rams/Seahawks U49 LOSS

Ravens/Steelers O44.5 WIN

Bears/Raiders O40.5 WIN

Wade: +2

Steelers un 44.5 LOSS

Giants un 43.5 WIN

49ers un 46.5 WIN

WVU: +0

NE/Was Over 42 LOSS

Buf/Tenn over 38.5 LOSS

GB/Dallas under 47 LOSS

TheGuesser: +1

Balt/Pitt UNDER 44 LOSS

NE/Wash OVER 42 LOSS

Den/LAC UNDER 44.5 WIN

SharpSq: +1

Chi/Oak Over 40 WIN

Jack/Car Under 40 LOSS

Buff/Tenn Over 39 LOSS

No problem. I won't post any picks for the last week of the contest since some disapprove of my being in and or consider it likely that I may cheat any of you. 

Sharp, you are a solid guy.......i actually laughed when a KNOWN SCAMMER (ACH) has the nerve to call someone out about trust issues....Kid is nothing but a big See you next Tuesday !   Thanks for what you do here sharp, it’s appreciated but the majority here....

Sharp, you are a solid guy.......i actually laughed when a KNOWN SCAMMER (ACH) has the nerve to call someone out about trust issues....Kid is nothing but a big See you next Tuesday !   Thanks for what you do here sharp, it’s appreciated but the majority here....

Off to a decent start Losers. I might scam another one. I might even scam this one if I get lucky this week.

ACH is a See you next Tuesday ........KR and whoever runs this place should so him the door.....Not only is he a SCAMMER, SHOT TAKER, ETC but he is a mouthy cute behind his keyboard.....Kinger get rid if this guy, he makes Broke and hank look like angels....All the things Sharp has helped with etc and people have to listen tot his guy make these Assnine  comments about sharp..... All this bad mouthing sharp to POSSIBLY win 500 dollars? I wonder if this kid would suck a COCK for 1000?   ACH is an absolute punk sass bitch.....

ACH is a See you next Tuesday ........KR and whoever runs this place should so him the door.....Not only is he a SCAMMER, SHOT TAKER, ETC but he is a mouthy cute behind his keyboard.....Kinger get rid if this guy, he makes Broke and hank look like angels....All the things Sharp has helped with etc and people have to listen tot his guy make these Assnine  comments about sharp..... All this bad mouthing sharp to POSSIBLY win 500 dollars? I wonder if this kid would suck a COCK for 1000?   ACH is an absolute punk sass bitch.....

SharpSquare does not like people junking up his contest threads. This thread is for posting picks!!! Do your trolling someplace else!!!

I am in this contest and appreciate BTJ's generosity unlike some people I know.

Cinn- Balt UNDER 48.   Don't expect many points from Cinn, and no need for Balt to score that much if Cinn doesn't.  

SF- LAR UNDER 50.5.  With no Gurley, SF league best front 4 can concentrate on making Goff's life miserable.   With the NFL's best corps of RB, and both their starting OT's out, SF should do what they do best, run, run, run, and not expose Jimmy G to too much Aaron Donald and friends.  

Tenn- Denver UNDER 40.5.   Neither team has much Offense.   Both teams have decent D and like to run the ball.  

Thanks for the contest, JEEM, and good luck to all remaining players.